The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Titania Mains Exist ?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

9 hours ago, GKDK said:

I rather use my transferance on a tree. 

ayyy I get the reference lol.

I don't see many Titania mains either, but to be fair I'd say her 4 is her only truly Strong and unique ability, the rest is mediocre CC and buff-giving. perhaps when she gets a rework in the future, she'll be a lot stronger, but until then, I rarely use her.

Since this thread I decided to main Titania for a while (q.v. previous post here).  Ran her through two Sorties - she easily kicked butt, but would not solo with her in a Sortie.  With Embers and Frosts in the party she still got most kills on 3rd Sortie.  My suggestion with Titania is this: Build for Efficiency and use Razorwing all the bleedin' time.  Remember that from Razorwing you can cast all your abilities easily, plus she is not bothered by a lot of environmental effects like lasers etc.  Bring a few Energy Pads just in case, and with 1.25 EPS for Razorwing and a 375 Power Pool (could even get larger, but thats where I am), I can Razorwing all over the map and spam spells as described before.  A little flying practice comes in handy (I enjoy Archwing).  Equip a Primary and a Melee that take advantage of her using those mods for her Razorwing weapons - I can get 10k crits with her Razorwing guns easily, decimating level 100 enemies.  One of my very best strategies with Titania, especially during defense, is to float above the rest of the group, let them take the agro, and then I just gun down the enemies with plentiful headshots floating in the air above the battle.  1st ability makes good crowd control too.  Think of Titania as a frame that is really not meant to stay in one place but rather to zip all around (and over) the map.  All in all..... Titania is freakin AWESOME.  :)

Edited by (PS4)BMWWOW

I feel like the commonality (and rarity) of certain Warframes played can be a suggestion to the frame's efficacy, but it also appears to act as a window into the mindset/playstyle of the community as a whole. From what I've seen, most of the community prefers frames with very immediate, active powers, and explosions of large damage. Also simple tankiness. Ember, Mirage (w/ Simulor), Nova, Frost, Rhino, Nidus. Nekros, but only when there's farming to do. Volt, but only on non-endurance Alerts. These account for the majority of frames I see, with few exceptions.

In regard to why frames like Titania and Octavia have fallen out of common play, I think it's because most people don't like playing support roles in Warframe.

As a huge fan she needs a rework badly. Her kit has zero synergy, her cc is mediocre, and her buffs are pretty useless. Octavia, Nidus, and Inaros all do one of her three build focuses waaaaay better.

And the stupid butt wings need to be an auxiliary slot item.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

I think she could at least use quite a few QoL changes.

Maybe make her 1 also apply the status immunity in an area around her. The buffs from her 2 don't really feel worth how  much of a chore they are to keep up. Her 3 should be more reliable and also not get your enemies stuck in the rafters like a mylar balloon. And I think her 4 should also have inate vacuum, better acceleration, loose the super floor friction, and possibly have reduced energy costs for other abilities when flying