Banshee Prime Access Winners: ChatDB and Shinkoros 

Fan Art Recap

Rebecca and Megan's Fan Art Favourite

Spoiler

Rebecca: Banshee Soprana
lodVrFg.jpg

Megan: The Jaws of the Rift Plane
krnVph6.jpg

Fan Concept of the Week (Winning Community Melee Design)

SilverBones' Grineer Plasma Kusurigama
89lur0D.jpg

RM86Tcs.jpg

Design Council Poll clarification: 
If you look at the polls right now, you’ll see that the numbers are different compared to when the poll actually closed at 1pm on Friday. That is because up until Monday at 4pm people were still about to vote, which has resulted in skewed votes. This is my fault. I locked the thread but not the actual poll. I apologize. The official winner at the correct time of 1pm EST on Friday is SilverBones!! 

Have a great long weekend, and see you next week!!

Do we get to see the DC Melee Contest poll results anywhere? ie top 10 or the finalists selection? The contest description says winners plural "The Design Council will then determine the winning Melee weapons" so knowing the other runners up would be good :)

Edited by JlocksJedi

9 hours ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

There's some talk about how the first three top spots were mixed up in the poll which add to the confusion.

See Megan's clarification. It clears up all confusion.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Design Council Poll clarification: 
If you look at the polls right now, you’ll see that the numbers are different compared to when the poll actually closed at 1pm on Friday. That is because up until Monday at 4pm people were still about to vote, which has resulted in skewed votes. This is my fault. I locked the thread but not the actual poll. I apologize. The official winner at the correct time of 1pm EST on Friday is SilverBones!! 

On 4/14/2017 at 3:23 PM, Bryuf said:

I agree on the top 3 melee winners, or top 1 of each faction, I'd also love to see the picks of Lucas Hug (Those who weren't selected in the end)

I'm with you on all statements. especially the last. It'd be neat to see  what the mind of a professional artist was drawn to. ^_^

21 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

See Megan's clarification. It clears up all confusion.

My bad. Sometime I express myself poorly. I meant to say that it added confusion relating to the fact that there seems to be only one winner instead of 3 or the top three.

5 hours ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

My bad. Sometime I express myself poorly. I meant to say that it added confusion relating to the fact that there seems to be only one winner instead of 3 or the top three.

I still don't see the point of confusion. There is one entry that came in first place/garnered the most votes and it is cited above. It will be made first. Other runner up entries will be made later, as DE plans to hang onto the top concepts.