Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

△|PS4| Witch Hunter Consortium |Storm Clan|△

(PSN)GastyVulpes

Greetings to newcomers!

My name is Bryce0209, and I am the long time Network Master of the Consortium. I come to you today to invite you into my clan. Will you look to the hunt and see what it has to offer?

7eg5iQV.png

**UPDATED!!!

What this clan brings at this very moment is:

• Dynamic Leadership.
  • Active Forum membership (in the works)
  • 99% of Research done (that 1% stands for all new stuff coming out)
  • Active Leadership (I'm on everyday).
  • Friendly 18yo+ members (save for the village sarcasticite)
  • An Increase of membership of at least 75% in the last week (pretty crazy)*
  • Chances for Leadership upon joining After Approval from Network Master or Other S-Ranks

Some plans for the Clan are as follows:

• PLAN "LAZARUS"
    • Increase membership, Monthly rewards.
    • Grow Recruitment program.
    • A Leader Structure where trusted Hunters are given authority over the clan.
  • PLAN "LEGION"
    • Grow Membership once more, increase skill of potential membership.
    • Create Alliance through "LEGION" Methods (We are Legion, for we are many) - Already in the works
  • PLAN "DEEP"
    • Finalize Membership numbers in main Clan (Membership = 800 - 1000)
    • Grow Alliance (More Clans, and Officer system within Alliance)
    • Create method of Rewarding loyal membership

A bit of History and current info!

We originally started off as the Witch Hunters Corporation (Cool name I know), we had at max 40 members (if memory serves me right), and then due to college courses and what not the clan took an idle spiral downwards. Unfortunately my goal (to get a moon clan with max members) was shot to hell, and I couldn't pull it back together with the members on hand. Jump forward a year and a half, and I took a hard look at our dojo. It was collecting dust and the flags of it were helplessly tattered. I took it upon myself to bring back the clan I once knew, and to make it one of the best, so here we are now. The Witch Hunter Consortium. We look back upon the sins of the old clan and we harness the ire that comes from that memory. So aptly, I changed the dynamic to where Hunters are given authority based around their skill level, and then the other half of the clan is the normal Members which is lead by the Worker Corps. 

By the Strength of the Order, and by the strength of it's followers. 

Til the Hunt calls, we will fight until the end!

Now I know it sounds like a tall order, but to that I say that this isn't my first rodeo.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please feel free to drop a line on one of the below:

Network Master: Bryce0209

S-Rank Hunters: Insanity_Ape, the_skin2

A-Rank Hunter: Mikey_Modzz-

Discord: Witch Hunter Consortium Discord

FORUM: Witch Hunter Forum

Please Click the "Apply here!" When you go to the forum!

V9vnBVm.png

Thank you for your time!

~Bryce0209

Please keep in mind that I am primarily on the Discord, so please message me on there or on PSN.

P.S. We do have a custom Logo for the Clan, and a complete Dojo! Thanks again.

Edited by (PS4)bryce0209
added clan logo

12 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

It's a cool concept! What are your future plans for the clan? Do you plan are expanding its influence beyond warframe? Also, can we expect any content creation coming from the clan?

The plans are as shown lol as for the influence beyond warframe, it'd be cool,but I'll worry about that once the clan is built up to a certain degree.

I can't say whether or not content will be made from us, I'd like it if there was, but idk yet.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)draconicvisage43 said:

Hey, I'm in need of a clan. I recently just got back into Warframe. Learning the ropes again. I'm MR 12 at this point in time but I do plan on increasing. Would you be willing to take me?

Our doors are welcome to all! I'll add you once the update is done on my ps4 :) Be sure to be out of any clan that you might be in.