Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Alright I'm going to throw a list of songs at you.
I'm not trying to request them all or anything, I'm just not sure what I actually want to request, so do what you will, I guess.

Monster by Milck

Angel of Small Death & The Codeine Scene by Hozier

No One Will Save You by Aviators

Twisted by Missio

Call me Devil by Friends in Tokyo

The Entire Undertale Soundtrack (just kidding. ish.)

That's all that comes to mind right now.
I think I *might* prefer Angel of Small Death but Idk.

Edited by The-Song

2 hours ago, potato.colonel said:

Could you make melody from 0:13?

I wish!  This is literally the first thing that popped into my head when Octavia was announced last year.  Unfortunately, the Mandachord ended up not having nearly enough range for it.  

If Octavia actually had a full octave then I might be able to fake it enough to be recognizable.  But nope.

Edited by Buff00n

holy hell this is just amazing. i'm an avid octavia player myself and i really enjoy just being able to create songs to share with people (although i'm not really that good honestly ^^") and to have stumbled upon this thread here, this makes me really happy. you are simply amazing and to have created so many songs for the community,  i can only aspire to that. mad props and thank you's all around for you, you have made so many people happy with your work. ^^

anywho, i'd like to make a few requests (for now). i haven't tried to do any of these songs myself (i'm getting lazy it seems) and i really want to see what you make of them. i've got plenty more songs hanging around that i'd love to hopefully see on the mandachord, but i'll pop those in at a later time.

Banshee - Wolfgang Gartner & Kd 

Blue Sky - CAZZETTE & Laleh

Bounty Hunter - Andromulus & Alireza

Divebomb - Kill the Noise, Madsonik & Tom Morello

8 hours ago, Buff00n said:

I wish!  This is literally the first thing that popped into my head when Octavia was announced last year.  Unfortunately, the Mandachord ended up not having nearly enough range for it.  

If Octavia actually had a full octave then I might be able to fake it enough to be recognizable.  But nope.

oh Really! I will be waiting for your arrangements.

On 3/13/2018 at 9:59 AM, Zyiael said:

Ah, I'm not sure if you've already mentioned anything about this band in particular (and I'm really sorry if you have ;-; ) but I would literally die if you could make:

Fineshine - Purity Ring 
or
Asido - Purity Ring 

I friggin love all the work you've done! Thank you for taking so much time to do all of this and for taking requests! :D

This section is all I can do:

Asido (Purity Ring): Mandachord (Original)

On 3/13/2018 at 10:12 AM, The-Song said:

Alright I'm going to throw a list of songs at you.
I'm not trying to request them all or anything, I'm just not sure what I actually want to request, so do what you will, I guess.

Monster by Milck

Angel of Small Death & The Codeine Scene by Hozier 

No One Will Save You by Aviators

Twisted by Missio

Call me Devil by Friends in Tokyo

The Entire Undertale Soundtrack (just kidding. ish.)

That's all that comes to mind right now.
I think I *might* prefer Angel of Small Death but Idk.

You got it

Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene (Hozier): Mandachord (Original)

18 hours ago, Shadoowwwwwwww said:

Preferably the Chorus part at 0:50 but if it doesnt work then.. :(

Your link is blocked in the US, but I think I found another one.  Sorry, the chorus doesn't work.

I can do a decent amount of the verses, but they're all different and I don't know which one to do.

1 hour ago, Ryectre said:

holy hell this is just amazing. i'm an avid octavia player myself and i really enjoy just being able to create songs to share with people (although i'm not really that good honestly ^^") and to have stumbled upon this thread here, this makes me really happy. you are simply amazing and to have created so many songs for the community,  i can only aspire to that. mad props and thank you's all around for you, you have made so many people happy with your work. ^^

anywho, i'd like to make a few requests (for now). i haven't tried to do any of these songs myself (i'm getting lazy it seems) and i really want to see what you make of them. i've got plenty more songs hanging around that i'd love to hopefully see on the mandachord, but i'll pop those in at a later time.

Banshee - Wolfgang Gartner & Kd 

Blue Sky - CAZZETTE & Laleh 

Bounty Hunter - Andromulus & Alireza

Divebomb - Kill the Noise, Madsonik & Tom Morello

Couldn't decide between two sections, so I did both.

Blue Sky (Cazzette, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

4 hours ago, Buff00n said:

You got it

Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene (Hozier): Mandachord (Original)

Cool, thanks Buff.

Now to hurt everyone's ears by using this with the default instruments until I get enough plat to get the right ones!

Gotta say though, DE made Octavia's loop/wheel way to short

I wanted to request two ONLY because Upsblivion won't come here and post his own, It's been a couple weeks since I requested, and he's never requested, so I hope that's okay.

The Benny Hill Theme Song umm no idea who actually made it, but it's for Benny Hill sooo

If that can't be done then: Blood of Angels by Brown Bird

That song is also fine for the second, but assuming you can't do the benny hill one (I keep thinking it won't translate over):

Gloryhole by Steel Panther (explicit) - I don't know that one might be too loud to properly replicate.

9 hours ago, YolStrun said:

Is it possible to do Garuda's or Ravana's theme from FFXIV?

https://youtu.be/zqJRnD5HuZw

https://youtu.be/-Z_3hRm7K8g

Ugh, those songs are always so difficult to deal with.  I tried very hard to find something I could do better than this section, but came up empty.

Garuda's Theme (Final Fantasy XIV): Mandachord (Original)

5 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I wanted to request two ONLY because Upsblivion won't come here and post his own, It's been a couple weeks since I requested, and he's never requested, so I hope that's okay.

The Benny Hill Theme Song umm no idea who actually made it, but it's for Benny Hill sooo

If that can't be done then: Blood of Angels by Brown Bird

That song is also fine for the second, but assuming you can't do the benny hill one (I keep thinking it won't translate over):

Gloryhole by Steel Panther (explicit) - I don't know that one might be too loud to properly replicate.

I wasn't going to do this one because it's impossible to do at all accurately.  But I laid a melody down on a whim and it made me laugh very hard when I listened to it.

Yakkity Sax (Benny Hill, Boots Randolph): Mandachord (Original)

Neat, Yakkity Sax is my 1500th request!

Edited by Buff00n