Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 3/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, GALATINE_PRIME said:

21 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Just to chime in since you are only going to do one of those, I think 'Faith' would be pretty catchy and fun.

I agree!  It's literally the only thing in that list I recognize.

I had to stop myself at a double shot, because I can do almost the entire song from start to finish.

Faith (George Michael, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

On 3/13/2018 at 10:12 AM, The-Song said:

Alright I'm going to throw a list of songs at you.
I'm not trying to request them all or anything, I'm just not sure what I actually want to request, so do what you will, I guess.

Monster by Milck

Angel of Small Death & The Codeine Scene by Hozier

No One Will Save You by Aviators

Twisted by Missio

Call me Devil by Friends in Tokyo

The Entire Undertale Soundtrack (just kidding. ish.)

That's all that comes to mind right now.
I think I *might* prefer Angel of Small Death but Idk.

I'd like to formally request all the songs on this list with official recognition and acknowledgement of the fact you'll tend to other people first, as they didn't already make requests like I did.

Wow, just wow - this is really amazing! So much tunes!

Octavia is gonna be finished today. I'll fiddle around, but I'm not great with music.

Is it possible to have

New Order - Blue Monday

added?

Not sure if it sounds well in game, you decide - as alternative I'd like to ask for

"The Drums of War" - not sure if that is the correct title - I mean the original Warframe theme from the day of yore.

On 3/22/2018 at 6:12 AM, R4IG said:

I have a request for this song

If it's possible i'd like the part that starts at around 00:58

Thanks in advance 

There are some isolated bits of that I can kinda do, but not your section and nothing that loops.

On 3/22/2018 at 1:25 AM, The-Song said:

Alright I'm going to throw a list of songs at you.
I'm not trying to request them all or anything, I'm just not sure what I actually want to request, so do what you will, I guess.

Monster by Milck 

Angel of Small Death & The Codeine Scene by Hozier 

No One Will Save You by Aviators

Twisted by Missio

Call me Devil by Friends in Tokyo

The Entire Undertale Soundtrack (just kidding. ish.)

That's all that comes to mind right now.
I think I *might* prefer Angel of Small Death but Idk.

I'd like to formally request all the songs on this list with official recognition and acknowledgement of the fact you'll tend to other people first, as they didn't already make requests like I did.

I already one of those did for you.  Here's another:

Monster (Milck): Mandachord (Original)

You can give me the list again if you like and I'll look at more, but please wait a week or two first.

On 3/22/2018 at 6:19 AM, catastrophy said:

Wow, just wow - this is really amazing! So much tunes!

Octavia is gonna be finished today. I'll fiddle around, but I'm not great with music.

Is it possible to have

New Order - Blue Monday

added?

Not sure if it sounds well in game, you decide - as alternative I'd like to ask for

"The Drums of War" - not sure if that is the correct title - I mean the original Warframe theme from the day of yore.

The Drums Of War is, well, all drums.  There's nothing there for a melody or bass.  So I did this

Blue Monday (New Order): Mandachord (Original)

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

I already one of those did for you.  Here's another:

Monster (Milck): Mandachord (Original)

You can give me the list again if you like and I'll look at more, but please wait a week or two first.

Sorry, I'll rephrase what I was trying to say.
I'm requesting the entire list, but I understand that you will tend to the requests made by other people first.
By all means, ignore me in favor of other people you haven't helped already, then after whatever amount of time, when you feel like it or you ran out of other requests or what have you, then you could go back to pick something else off the list.

Basically I'm presenting future requests that would be made in the future in one post, instead of several posts made weeks apart.

15 minutes ago, The-Song said:

Sorry, I'll rephrase what I was trying to say.
I'm requesting the entire list, but I understand that you will tend to the requests made by other people first.
By all means, ignore me in favor of other people you haven't helped already, then after whatever amount of time, when you feel like it or you ran out of other requests or what have you, then you could go back to pick something else off the list.

Basically I'm presenting future requests that would be made in the future in one post, instead of several posts made weeks apart.

That's not how this works.  This thread is my to-do list, and with 132 pages I can't just go back and look for old posts to revisit.  I'd still be on page 20.

It's up to you to remind me, because I will forget.  I have been doing this for about a year now I have never once run out of new requests.