Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hi, i listened so many works from you on youtube, and already used some, real good work. one day i was thinking on asking a song, but i have so many that i wanted (till tried some with no much of success). So i readed the rules you made here and understand, so i will make a list and fell free to do the one you think you can do the best =x

Senki Zesshou Symphogear (anime) - Makyū Ichaival

Guilty Gear Xrd (game) - Instant Kill Theme

Touhou (game) - Love Coloured Max Spark

Gatchaman Crowds (anime) - Crowds

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (anime) - God Knows

Star Driver (anime) - Monochrome

.hack//Roots (anime) - God Diva - King Knight (dont have decent versions on youtube)

To aru Kagaku no Railgun (anime) - Only My Railgun - LEVEL 5 Judgelight

The one i most wanted is the first or the second, but if it not work any of these will be good. Thanks for the time and the will to help the players making the shongs they like in to the game.

12 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, can't make that work.

Ah, thats a shame.Thanks for trying though! I'll come back with something else sometime, keep up the good work!

Though for future reference, what about it wouldn't have made it work out on mandachord?

Edited by Hystaricaly

2 hours ago, LoneZ said:

Thanks for the Mandachord, was wondering if it would have worked, and yeah I guess it was a pretty weird fan mashup xD

DE, Piano Instrument when?

I keep saying they could print plat with a piano instrument set (that or chiptune), but they had a twitter vote a few months ago and the next one is going to be yet another EDM set.

55 minutes ago, Hystaricaly said:

Ah, thats a shame.Thanks for trying though! I'll come back with something else sometime, keep up the good work!

Though for future reference, what about it wouldn't have made it work out on mandachord?

If you split 0:53 - 1:02 into four bars, bar two is missing two crucial notes, and bar four goes way above the Mandachord's range.  Bars 1 and 3 also have an issue, but it's not as bad as 2 and 4.

I honestly can't go through the 122 pages of suggestions to see if anyone's got the same tastes as I do.>
So I'd like to request a few songs from BoJack Horseman,and other stuff, I don't know jack about music so I don't know if any of them is doable on mandachord, but I think it's unlikely. Meh, gotta try.

BoJack Horseman

Blonde Redhead - For the Damaged Coda (From Rick & Morty): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

Mick Harvey - Out of Time Man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vv8JzptXgw

Mad Men Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5-sdHP0YQ

Cage the Elephant - Back Against the Wall (Since you've rendered a few songs from that album already): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM6yTmn6vd0

Placebo:

Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUZPdFf-zg

I hope some of them work out, otherwise thanks for trying!
You do an freaking amazing job, by the way!

So I'd like to make a request of a song I really like : Ultimate battle or AKA Ultra instinct theme from Dragon Ball Super
There is already a 1/2 of what I want version on youtube made by you already

As i said this is just 1/2 of what I want because you had looped the very first part of the song 4 times when only 2 are enough and I feel the other 2 free slots can be filled with the rest for example the bit I think can fit is from 00:03 till 00:13-14 of this video

Jugging by your amazing skills I am 100% sure you can pull this off and thank you in advance
p.s. Keep up the amazing work!

EDIT: I don't care about instruments used I have them all and you have the freedom to use any of them to make it fit as much as possible.

EDIT2: I have tried to do it myself and I have the 4th bar at like 80% narrowed down but I can't  for the love of me do the 3rd bar in any way to resemble the song at least a bit.

Edited by EDM774
I have all instruments so feel free to use any of them

On 2/27/2018 at 1:18 AM, yamidih said:

Hi, i listened so many works from you on youtube, and already used some, real good work. one day i was thinking on asking a song, but i have so many that i wanted (till tried some with no much of success). So i readed the rules you made here and understand, so i will make a list and fell free to do the one you think you can do the best =x

Senki Zesshou Symphogear (anime) - Makyū Ichaival 

Guilty Gear Xrd (game) - Instant Kill Theme 

(snip)

The second one has the worst possible tempo.  I opted for too slow because too fast would just be noise with Druk instruments.

Instant Kill Theme (Guilty Gear Xrd): Mandachord (Original)

8 hours ago, EDM774 said:

So I'd like to make a request of a song I really like : Ultimate battle or AKA Ultra instinct theme from Dragon Ball Super
There is already a 1/2 of what I want version on youtube made by you already
As i said this is just 1/2 of what I want because you had looped the very first part of the song 4 times when only 2 are enough and I feel the other 2 free slots can be filled with the rest for example the bit I think can fit is from 00:03 till 00:13-14 of this video

Reveal hidden contents

Jugging by your amazing skills I am 100% sure you can pull this off and thank you in advance
p.s. Keep up the amazing work!

EDIT: I don't care about instruments used I have them all and you have the freedom to use any of them to make it fit as much as possible.
EDIT2: I have tried to do it myself and I have the 4th bar at like 80% narrowed down but I can't  for the love of me do the 3rd bar in any way to resemble the song at least a bit.

So there's a reason I opted to just repeat the first two bars, it's because the other two bars don't work.  The first three notes in bar three don't exist on the Mandachord, along with every other note in Bar 4, and there's no substitution or weaseling around it that's acceptable to me.

On 2/27/2018 at 9:53 PM, Musiskey said:

I honestly can't go through the 122 pages of suggestions to see if anyone's got the same tastes as I do.>
So I'd like to request a few songs from BoJack Horseman,and other stuff, I don't know jack about music so I don't know if any of them is doable on mandachord, but I think it's unlikely. Meh, gotta try.

BoJack Horseman 

(snip)

There's only one part that has any kind of melody.

BoJack Horseman opening: Mandachord (Original)

9 hours ago, Buff00n said:

So there's a reason I opted to just repeat the first two bars, it's because the other two bars don't work.  The first three notes in bar three don't exist on the Mandachord, along with every other note in Bar 4, and there's no substitution or weaseling around it that's acceptable to me.

Oh so that's why I can't recreate the full thing damn mandachord restrictions. Sad really sad but hey half the thing is still decent I guess.

Up for some attempts at EDM/Aggrotech? I've tried transcribing these on my own but I've only managed to get as far as picking instruments and the basic percussion, so I'm turning to you for assistance. (vocals on these are not required)

Eisenfunk - Pong

X-RX - Blood on the Dance Floor

Centhron - Roter Stern

Centhron - Cleopatra

ESC - Despise

Phosgore - Red Red Krovvy (X-RX remix)

Your work is lovely, and I'm absolutely impressed with how much you keep going. Thanks a million, seriously.

I'd be happy about whatever you can do with these, if anything:

Steven Universe - Giant Woman

Steven Universe - Sugilite Theme

Eisbrecher - Verrückt (the chorus would be more than enough)

If you can do more than one, is it okay if you just pick whichever you like best and I request the other(s) later on?