Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

5 hours ago, Hakaze-san said:

Hey, good work man! many of them are amazing. 

I know that you already did the Ghost of Void music, but can you try to do the beginning of it, please? I just love it.

Do you mean the *very* beginning?  There's... nothing there I can work with.  If you mean when the voices start at 0:20, then just cut out the bass and that's it.

On 2/11/2018 at 4:15 PM, Michael2134 said:

Buff00n, can you make a "Everlasting Summer" Song? Slightly accelerated version.

You didn't say which song.  I looked at the main theme and I can do it, but at about 135 BPM the choices are "slightly slower" or "almost double speed".  I went with the first option.

Бесконечное лето/Everlasting Summer main theme (Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

• Like 1

Moar

Blood (ANIMA!): Mandachord (Original)

Russian Roulette/러시안 룰렛 (Red Velvet/레드벨벳): Mandachord (Original)

tonite (LCD Soundsystem): Mandachord (Original)

Utsusemi (Akiko Shikata, Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi ending): Mandachord (Original)

Dreamer (Axwell Λ Ingrosso): Mandachord (Original)

She Wolf (Shakira): Mandachord (Original)

I'm looking for something... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVnsFSZSfw

I honestly don't know if they have the right kind of sound for it in the instruments. 0:20-0:28   I know the mandachord is 120 bpm and only seems to have 2 seconds per section, so I did what I could to narrow it down to 8 seconds of what I had in mind. If you find a better spot or whatever, have at it.

Edited by Sakebunny

1 hour ago, Sakebunny said:

I'm looking for something... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVnsFSZSfw

I honestly don't know if they have the right kind of sound for it in the instruments. 0:20-0:28   I know the mandachord is 120 bpm and only seems to have 2 seconds per section, so I did what I could to narrow it down to 8 seconds of what I had in mind. If you find a better spot or whatever, have at it.

There aren't four consecutive measures in there I can do.

Hey already commented on one of your videos before i found this thread, can you try to make 

my innermost apocalypse - (The Binding of Isaac)Danny Baranowsky

enmity of the dark lord - (The Binding of Isaac)Danny Baranowsky

idk what what makes a song possible to do in mandachord but i love both of these and it would be really nice to have one :)

2 minutes ago, Veldari said:

Hey already commented on one of your videos before i found this thread, can you try to make 

my innermost apocalypse - (The Binding of Isaac)Danny Baranowsky

enmity of the dark lord - (The Binding of Isaac)Danny Baranowsky

idk what what makes a song possible to do in mandachord but i love both of these and it would be really nice to have one :)

Oops, almost forgot to respond on YouTube.  Sorry, but I can't do either of those.