Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

4 hours ago, (PS4)Backdoorman71 said:

I was looking for a Mandachord converter from real songs and it seems that is an Android mobile app for making songs while you are away from the game.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mindlessmoviemarathon.blogspot.com.mandachord

Huh.  Interesting and a good start, but it needs a bit of work.

As for a Mandachord converter, it's as much art as it is science.  it's possible you could put machine learning to the task (I have a 1410 element training set), but it would be a daunting challenge.  Just listening to a clip and figuring out what notes are being played is something machines are still not that great at.

Hey Bud,

I'm happy to say that i have used a few of your songs already now and was wondering if i could get a cool specific one?

The song is SharaX - Tokyovania remix. I have given this a go myself but i suck xD

(worth noting im not an undertale fan the wubs are just awesome enough for me to care)

40 seconds in is a decent bass section :3

Thank you,
-Sam

Edited by -NlGHTMARE-

13 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Huh.  Interesting and a good start, but it needs a bit of work.

As for a Mandachord converter, it's as much art as it is science.  it's possible you could put machine learning to the task (I have a 1410 element training set), but it would be a daunting challenge.  Just listening to a clip and figuring out what notes are being played is something machines are still not that great at.

It was just a curiosity.

You have done and still doing a huge remarkable job.

Thanks

On 2/22/2018 at 1:44 PM, -NlGHTMARE- said:

Hey Bud,

I'm happy to say that i have used a few of your songs already now and was wondering if i could get a cool specific one?

The song is SharaX - Tokyovania remix. I have given this a go myself but i suck xD

(worth noting im not an undertale fan the wubs are just awesome enough for me to care)

40 seconds in is a decent bass section :3

Thank you,
-Sam

0:40 is just Megalovania.  Part A of this:

Megalovania (Double shot): Mandachord (Original A, Original B)

Hello Buff00n, I would like to request the Freedom Planet main theme by Woofle and Strife.
Here is the video: https://youtu.be/tei9eGf8tDs
I understand there might be a slight issue in the timing, however I don't expect a perfect match. Some possible points to start I found were 0:01 and 0:28.
I'm impressed with your dedication to this thread, keep it up and thanks for all the amazing beats!

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, can't make that work.  That style of music is very seldom Mandachord-friendly.

That's ok ! i thought if anyone could make the tab style it would be you but alas your right, its just not gana work. guess ill stick with E1M1 ^^