Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

MOOOOOAAAAR

Dreaming of Hearts/Ohana (Florem, Kingdom Hearts 3 fan song): Mandachord (Original)

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2): Mandachord (Original)

Shibuya/さみしいかみさま (Daoko): Mandachord (Original)

Chie's Theme (Persona 4 Arena): Mandachord (Original)

Ash Crow (Berserk 2016, Susumu Hirasawa): Mandachord (Original)

Pop Team Epic/ポプテピピック opening: Mandachord (Original)

I have a request if possible,

A section of Electronaut, from Vnv Nation.

based on this video link here.

The section id suggest would be in the time frame of 0:04 - 0:20, in that have it repeat with the last section having the part at the 20 second mark, or the variant with the (percussion i think?) at 20-34 after that if the added notes would help at all.

The section after that is closer to the 16 second length, but it also has more sounds (notes?) in it.

Sorry that im horrible with music terms, I really need to take a basic music theory class at some point, and sorry about the weird time lengths, the best I could find for a 16 second length was the fist and last one in those sections i found.

Edited by mattax12
Changed vid to embedded link (sorry!)

On 3/24/2018 at 10:52 AM, mattax12 said:

I have a request if possible,

A section of Electronaut, from Vnv Nation.

based on this video link here.

The section id suggest would be in the time frame of 0:04 - 0:20, in that have it repeat with the last section having the part at the 20 second mark, or the variant with the (percussion i think?) at 20-34 after that if the added notes would help at all.

The section after that is closer to the 16 second length, but it also has more sounds (notes?) in it.

Sorry that im horrible with music terms, I really need to take a basic music theory class at some point, and sorry about the weird time lengths, the best I could find for a 16 second length was the fist and last one in those sections i found.

The music terms you're looking for are "6/8 time" (notice that there are 3 notes for every beat) and "octaves" (the bass line simple alternates between one note and the same note an octave higher).  Those are two things the Mandachord can't do.  And without nothing else to work with, not even a melody, I can't make anything recognizable out of it.  

On 3/25/2018 at 6:12 PM, YamkiX said:

hey there, could you try and make https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDhptBT_-VI from 0:07 and if possible a loop? (doesnt rly need to be made since the beat is pretty much the same lel, but if u can perfect it will be an awesome job, not only a request from me but most likely all Portuguese community xD)

Thank you in advance! :inlove:

Sorry, can't make that work.

On 3/25/2018 at 7:50 PM, EvilSealer said:

Could you do Star Wars' main theme?

Either beginning, or 2:14ish(preffered) or anything of it, really!

Sorry, I have yet to find a John Williams orchestral piece that I can do.

On 3/25/2018 at 10:14 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Hoping I'm not asking too soon, wondering if you could do Desperate Guys by The Faint. Probably not the violin intro, but the actual song sounds like it would convert wonderfully.

Well, it would mostly fit pretty well if it wasn't for that pesky blues fifth.  I did the chorus but it's not that great.

Desperate Guys (The Faint): Mandachord (Original)

15 hours ago, Mistheart101 said:

I will admit I have... A few requests.

The first is Psycho by Breaking Benjamin

The second is Square Hammer by Ghost.

The third is Stalker by IAMX.

Fourth and final is I Come With Knives by IAMX.

My apologies if this is too many. Considering the rules, I'm not requesting all. Just one of them.

It's gonna sound weird because the original is in a weird meter.

Psycho (Breaking Benjamin): Mandachord (Original)

15 hours ago, (XB1)Apollyon VII said:

I have a few requests, though I doubt they could be made on the Mandachord, but hey. :clem:

1. Godless Times - Rings of Saturn 

2. Strings of Hypocrisy - Job for a Cowboy 

3. Physical Education - Animals As Leaders 

If I could give those first two more 's I would.  I think I can fake something for the third one, though.

Physical Education (Animals As Leaders): Mandachord (Original)

42 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Well, it would mostly fit pretty well if it wasn't for that pesky blues fifth.  I did the chorus but it's not that great.

Desperate Guys (The Faint): Mandachord (Original)

See this is the problem with knowing nada about music. A lot of there stuff seems like it would sound good, I'll wait a week, list a small selection, and hope I have better luck. It doesn't sound terrible, just not recognisable.

27 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

For future requests, do you have these done, will they potentially work, etc (two songs, feeling out what I am going to request next)

Most of the effort of putting out a tune is just figuring out whether it will work or not.  Ask me again in a week or so and I'll look at them.