Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2018-11-15 at 1:02 PM, mexswall said:

Hi again! Thanks for the song last time, ive got more request...

Could you please do any Deltarune ost?

Rude Buster - Deltarune ost       

THE WORLD REVOLVING - Deltarune ost

Lancer or  VS Lancer - Deltarune ost

Continue the good work!

Oh, god, Toby Fox has another one out.  I have gone through a tremendous amount of Undertale music just to get a handful that are even close to working, and Deltarune appears to be more of the same.  

I browsed through those four and didn't find anything promising, but if you want me to try harder then you're going to have to help me out.  I need links that are *not* extended, and *not* remixes.  I can't listen to an hour of music or go searching for the originals under a pile of a thousand remixes.

On 2018-11-15 at 3:29 PM, ThumpumGood said:

Kashmir- Led Zep... I know it will be sped up and not have a full stanza... but close would work

I was ready to say no without even listening to it again, but it turns out the verse vocals are a perfect fit.  Everything else is a train wreck, but I tried very hard to shoehorn it in:

Kashmir (Led Zeppelin): Mandachord (Original)

13 hours ago, Vulhaaltuz said:

Would Odyssey (Greek Version) Possibly work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irKtQv3q9KI

If not, then possibly Mir Da'len Somniar? (The background is pretty much a music box)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl3CmzQY1So

Huh, okay.  Decent excuse to use all Adau instruments:

Odyssey (Greek Version) (Assassins Creed Odyssey): Mandachord (Original)

Il y a 16 heures, Buff00n a dit :

Oh, god, Toby Fox has another one out.  I have gone through a tremendous amount of Undertale music just to get a handful that are even close to working, and Deltarune appears to be more of the same.  

I browsed through those four and didn't find anything promising, but if you want me to try harder then you're going to have to help me out.  I need links that are *not* extended, and *not* remixes.  I can't listen to an hour of music or go searching for the originals under a pile of a thousand remixes.

Thats fair, i went through the soundtrack (which is thankfully smaller than undertale) and ive got 2 that could work.

Creepy Chase - Deltarune ost (this one has the instrument repeat consistently every 6 seconds)

Ruruskaado (Rouxls Kaard theme) - Deltarune ost (this one is 10 seconds long)

Toby fox does not make good Mandachord music, uh.