Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2018-07-22 at 3:42 AM, Weriik_Klaire said:

Are the requests posted here after the start of your break added to a queue for when you get back, or should we repost in a couple weeks?

This thread is my queue, basically.

On 2018-07-22 at 3:42 AM, Weriik_Klaire said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae4F62Nl0XE

Ideally the primary jingle that plays at the start and throughout most of the track, it's already sort of split into "4 parts" so maybe that will make it easier working with the Mandachord.

Dandandanganronpa! (Super Danganronpa 2): Mandachord (Original)

Okay, if you're looking for a glyph then please try the codes under the latest Mandachord video on my YouTube Channel first. If all of those are taken then message me and I'll give you one.

So I'm back after a few weeks, and by my count there were roughly 150 requests waiting for me.  I want to get to yours, but it may take a long time.

Moar:

Down On The Corner (Credence Clearwater Revival): Mandachord (Original)

Barbara Ann (The Beach Boys): Mandachord (Original)

The Times They Are A Changin' (Bob Dylan): Mandachord (Original)

Puttin' On The Ritz (Irving Berlin): Mandachord (Original)

We Are! (One Piece): Mandachord (Original)

Passionate Duelist (Yu-Gi-Oh!): Mandachord (Original)

Champagne For My Real Friends (Fall Out Boy, Double Shot ) : Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Edited by Buff00n

Il y a 11 heures, Buff00n a dit :

That's an interesting question.  "Endgame" in Warframe is whatever you make of it.  For some players it min/maxing Eidolon runs.  For others it's Dojo fashion frame.  This is my endgame: making recognizable tunes out of five notes.

I started doing it because I could.  I keep doing it because it's mostly fun (except for Touhou), and I get to hear a ton of music I never would have known about otherwise.

well. thx for the answer ^^ now i know why you keep doing this ^^. i still dont understand why it's fun for a guy to make a somachord version of a music, but if you like that, who am i for telling you to stop ^^. 

(still weird for me to talk (or write) in eng when i'm a french player xD. )

1 hour ago, kharcielo said:

well. thx for the answer ^^ now i know why you keep doing this ^^. i still dont understand why it's fun for a guy to make a somachord version of a music, but if you like that, who am i for telling you to stop ^^. 

(still weird for me to talk (or write) in eng when i'm a french player xD. )

Seems kind of rude to say it that way. Maybe it's just a problem with translating your thoughts from French to English, but it doesn't seem very polite.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Dark Windblade said:

Yo can I get a Glyph Code bro?

Does he give out glyph codes? Also, again, kinda rude... Anyway, if he does get glyph codes, that's awesome of DE for all the work he has done.

On 2018-07-22 at 10:41 AM, NationalGuard5 said:

Man that gives me a headache.

On 2018-07-22 at 10:41 AM, NationalGuard5 said:

You're still amazing as ever!!
Can you make Octavia and her friends feel good?

On 2018-07-23 at 6:33 AM, Ghost_P said:

Not done by him but still a pretty good cover.

That song is interesting because it has a strong bass and a strong melody, but not at the same time.  One of the few advantages of the limited note set on a Mandachord is it still sounds good when you combine them.

Feel Good Inc (Gorillaz): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n

On 2018-07-22 at 9:40 PM, Talinthis said:

i dunno if anyone has suggested but are we able to somehow make a list of songs that "sound good"?  with the latest update the orbiter can now play octavia's music it would be cool to have a way to find neat songs even if they are ultimately useless in missions. that would be a lot of work tho 🤢

In my brief experience with it, no eight second loop sounds good repeated 10 times at max volume with nothing else going on.

On 2018-07-22 at 11:02 PM, Mintyness said:

Hey could you get these three done? Thanks in advance if they're possible:

1) Pokemon SuMo: Lillie Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_C-CgJ-3A

2) Overlord Opening 3: Voracity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9yfM5OrpKU

3) Maplestory Arcane River: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbLEFclErGI OR if that doesnt work Tekken 7 Solitude Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0w7E8E568

Sorry, there's nothing I can do with any of those.