Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hello Buf00n,

I absolutely love your work and really appreciate all the time and effort you've put in for the community.

Your version of Cowboys From Hell is my go to Manichord song when using Octavia, although I often use your brilliant rendition of Monty Python & The Holy Grail theme, because not only is an epic track, it also never fails to amuse me when I use Resonator and make a group or Moas spontaneous join the Ministry of Silly Walks, or have a bunch of Grineer form a conga line and chase the Roller... 'tis very silly.

Anyway, on to my requests. I think sections of these tunes would make good Mandachord songs, so if possible, could you please take a stab at one or both of these tracks?

Beardo (Benny Benassi) = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM6JTZ9F49Q

Original Sins (Chris Bowden) =  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzYivx7G6AQ

Thanks again.

Edited by (XB1)Jamash 1803
Fixed links.
  • Like 2

On 2018-09-03 at 8:51 PM, Buff00n said:

Well, it's the exact wrong tempo for Mandachord.  Your only options are too fast or too slow.  Add to that all the missing notes, and it's not very doable.  Did it anyway.

Eye (Smashing Pumpkins): Mandachord (Original)

Thank you for doing it anyway, it sounds great! By the way, your Dance Yrself Clean mandachord is flawless, I'll definitely use that when I get the right instruments!

On 2018-08-22 at 8:21 AM, WraithReaver said:

Is there a chance to get the Cuban Pete song intro from 0:00 to 0:17 as a mandachord tone?
I would be so grateful if so!

P.S: if that's not possible, can you do the part from 1:38 to 1:50 ?
Thanks!

The intro is not happening, but the other part I can manage.

Cuban Pete (The Mask): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

On 2018-08-22 at 6:01 PM, IMahM said:

2. Bloody Tears - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest  Again, whatever your interpretation is I'd like to hear

This is already up there:

Bloody Tears (Castlevania II: Simon's Quest): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-08-22 at 6:01 PM, IMahM said:

3. Onett Theme - Earthbound Only if you have time!

I think I can do this.

Onett Theme (Earthbound): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-08-23 at 1:07 AM, DarkfireSavior said:

. Thanks in advance. I've been staring in awe at your work. Almost ashamed to ask, but I have been struggling with a few song conversions, and was hoping to steal some help from the master. 

1) Tool- Lateralus. I would like to have a section of the main driving rhythm of the song. (circa 1:13- 1:21). If it would be easier, or you think the conversion would sound better, I'd also be interested in the intro section (after the bass notes come in; 0:30- 0:38)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4

2) A Perfect Circle- Judith. I have struggled with this one since I unlocked Octavia. I think the intro section (0:13-0:21) would be perfect for Octavia. I was also rather surprised no one had asked for A Perfect Circle, previously. You've got quite a list; I just became shocked at the absence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM  

Either of the above would be amazing. and I'd be grateful for any time spent on them. Please let me know if there's a way I can compensate you for that time. 

Thanks for hanging out!  I can't believe you stopped by just as I was working on your request from two weeks ago.

This was pretty hard, I ended up finding a section later in the song that was similar to 0:30 but had more to work with.

Lateralus (Tool): Mandachord (Original)