Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

I'm closing requests for two weeks.  I have to take a week off, then I really need to catch up.  Being perpetually two weeks behind is causing issues.

If you're already on the thread then I'll get to you eventually.  If you post a request between now and September 27th then I will politely ask you to come back later.

Moar: 

Right Left Wrong (Three Days Grace): Mandachord (Original)

アキレスと亀/Achiles And Tortoise (Hello Sleepwalkers): Mandachord (Original)

To The Top (Twin Shadow): Mandachord (Original)

Still In Time/还来得及 (Ztao/黄子韬): Mandachord (Original)

1-800-273-8255 (Logic): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-09-13 at 9:26 AM, (PS4)AmberYooToob said:

Any chance you could do the guitar song from Spider-Man Arcades Revenge? 

I will leave this here and wait until you return, until then I’ll browse your list

You're going to have to post it again after the 27th.  Going back over older requests is what got me 2 weeks behind to start with.

On 2018-09-13 at 1:29 PM, -STR-Lotus said:

do you think you can do something like that

1-)

2-)

3-)

Sorry, can you try again after the 27th?  Hopefully I'll be caught up by then.

22 hours ago, AmuroTetsuya said:

Can I come with another request though? Or do I need another 2 weeks' time like others.

There's no wait if I wan't able to actually make a tune for you.  However, you will have to wait until after the 27th, hopefully I'll be caught up by then.

I just spent like an he going thru this saving songs to use later, and I don't think I made it even halfway thru this list lol. Amazing job as usual. All I can say is

1)De needs to add more song save slots and expand the mandacord

2) I hope DE gives you something like partner status for this amazing contribution to the community. If not, if we ever meet at a bar, drinks are on me.

4 hours ago, AnonumusSoldier said:

1)De needs to add more song save slots and expand the mandacord

You effectively get three more song slots for every Octavia you build, which how I'm currently expanding my list 🙂

4 hours ago, AnonumusSoldier said:

2) I hope DE gives you something like partner status for this amazing contribution to the community. If not, if we ever meet at a bar, drinks are on me.

I am a partner, thanks to having 2500+ YouTube subscribers.  Let me know if you want a glyph code.

3 hours ago, Blazie said:

hiya, I know you turned this down but could you do embers mclain song remember from danny phantom ? (I just saw the request date thing sorry ^^')

It's fine, just come back on the 27th.  Also, I remember taking a look at that song more than once and walking away with nothing.

Hello! I know you said requests are closed until the 27, but I was hoping you could get to it eventually, as your work is fantastic. I'm looking for Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. Specifically the intro, not the acoustic part, but when it gets electric. Also, being that Halloween is coming, any chance you have creepy Halloween songs? 

Much appreciated! Love your work and sorry again for an early post.

2 hours ago, (PS4)BkFunk said:

Hello! I know you said requests are closed until the 27, but I was hoping you could get to it eventually, as your work is fantastic. I'm looking for Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. Specifically the intro, not the acoustic part, but when it gets electric. Also, being that Halloween is coming, any chance you have creepy Halloween songs? 

He said it already 5 times, make the requests after the 27th

On 2018-09-18 at 10:20 AM, (PS4)BkFunk said:

On 2018-09-18 at 4:45 PM, (PS4)xDeadMan1408 said:

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been requested but could you do Again by Yui? (fullmetal alchemist brotherhood first op) I'm not sure if there is a spot that you can make it work, since it's a pretty fast moving song, but I'd love to see if you can. https://youtu.be/2DYYVp4QXew

Sorry, can you try again on the 27th?  Hopefully I'll be caught up by then.