Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

4 hours ago, Kelpie77 said:

Hi
dunno if you still accept requests, but
i was trying to do a filled melody with the theme of Profondo Rosso (deep red) [link],
this is main OST of a 30 year old italian horror movie (or was it forty year?) and i remember i was able to play the opening sequence with an old school keyboard while i was veeeeeery young 😄

but today i failed miserably 😞 so i need to ask you if you can do it; filled melody from opening sequence could be appreciated (i'm only able to use metronome on filled melody) but every part and every bass/percussion/melody combination you can accomplish is really appreciated.
very thank you and have a nice day 🙂

So, I can do something but the original is only eighth notes at around 144 BPM, which is not fast enough for a filled melody.

Profundo Rosso (Goblin): Mandachord (Original)

You can tweak it for a filled melody if you have to, it doesn't sound too bad.

Hello!

I live for checking this thread, your work is so impressive, especially considering I haven't even heard of 80% of the songs people request!

A few months ago I requested Madonna - Music and you did such a great job that I'd like to request another one! I'm obsessed with my Octavia being a diva, so I have a couple of songs and I want you to decide which one you want to do the most or feel would make the best Mandachord melody. The choice of diva's are Lady Gaga and Donna Summer.

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

Either the "Rah Rah Ah Ah Ah, Roma Roma Ma Maa, Ga Ga Ooh La La" part or the Chorus

OR

Donna Summer - She Works Hard for the Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwsFaUifWCw 

The chorus would be preferable if you choose this one.

I hope you enjoy doing one of these, thank you again in advance, you are my Mandachord Hero!

Edited by (PS4)skorpio_ink
spelling error