Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-06-04 at 6:10 PM, (XB1)H0MiCiDalBaRBi3 said:

Could you try a loop from 0:25 - 0: 33  or 0:52 - 1:00 ...I cannot even FATHOM how to do this song on my own!

I get that requested a lot in its various copyright infringing incarnations (DOTAPretty Rave Girl ,and the original Daddy DJ).  They're all the same song, and I can't make it work.

2 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I get that requested a lot in its various copyright infringing incarnations (DOTAPretty Rave Girl ,and the original Daddy DJ).  They're all the same song, and I can't make it work.

Nooo! I am so sad lol but thank you for taking the time to respond, I have another request but I have to wait two weeks correct? it's fine if I have to wait, I am hopeless at the mandachord.

Just now, (XB1)H0MiCiDalBaRBi3 said:

Nooo! I am so sad lol but thank you for taking the time to respond, I have another request but I have to wait two weeks correct? it's fine if I have to wait, I am hopeless at the mandachord.

Go ahead, the two week cool down is only if I actually make something for you.

Ok,Lets Try David Guetta - Turn me on ft. Niki Minaj.

hopefully there's something useful here (0:14-0:22), (1:08-1:16), (1:39-1:47), (2:02-2:10), (2:17-2:25), or (2:49-2:57) If that doesn't work then...

Barbie Girl by Aqua my friends annoy me with this song all the time sense my gt has Barbie in it. If you can't beat them, join them. If its works then they can hear my anthem in EVERY game we play 😃 toxic? Perhaps!

Any part between 0:22-0:40

Also I'm sooo sorry to put your ears through this torture, forgive me! Any part that could work from either song is fine with me. If they work.

Edited by (XB1)H0MiCiDalBaRBi3
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-06 at 9:22 AM, CoefficientOfCool said:

in the nick of time, no doubt. =D

my endgame warframe is leveling octavia in SO,  AGAIN, bc I've forma'd her wrong (/nub) - while Coolio's - gangster's paradise plays to pump up the Carry Squad Approved group I'll be rolling and trolling with baby! I'll be /ded if you can make this happen! 

Coolio - Gangster's Paradise link:

(if coolio's song can't work for some reason my second endgame dream with Octavia involves Nas - Get Down , an old James Brown cover.)

Nas - Get Down link:

you are a God among men.

edit:  Almost forgot, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMUNITY! srsly, hmu in game, I'll give you a riven or something =D

I wish I could do the first one.

The second one, I can do something with the backing beat but you're going to have to rap faster.

Get Down/God's Son (Nas): Mandachord (Original)

5 hours ago, Rynak42 said:

Hello again, I would really like a Doctor Who theme for the Mandachord. What about

That would be great, thank you in advance!

Sorry, man, I have yet to find a Doctor Who theme I can do, and those three aren't it either.

On 2019-06-06 at 6:52 PM, Infirito said:

Greetings. ^_^

Could you take a look at Answer In My Mind by Chiasmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdDH07_T8E8

I was thinking about parts at 0:58 - 1:14 and 2:10 - 2:44

If that doesn't work out, maybe something from Ride The Flying Polyp by The Darkest of The Hillside Thicketshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfhea1dX38 (A theme to a game Fort Zombie)

Thank you.

There was an attempt

Answer in My Mind (Chiasm): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

On 2019-06-08 at 5:36 PM, Epolai said:

Any chance you are able to do Peaches by The Stranglers?  Also Thanks so much for all the work you have put in!

If only I had a sixth note above the other five I could do that perfectly, but without that it kind of sucks.

On 2019-06-07 at 11:37 PM, (XB1)H0MiCiDalBaRBi3 said:

Ok,Lets Try David Guetta - Turn me on ft. Niki Minaj.

hopefully there's something useful here (0:14-0:22), (1:08-1:16), (1:39-1:47), (2:02-2:10), (2:17-2:25), or (2:49-2:57) If that doesn't work then...

Barbie Girl by Aqua my friends annoy me with this song all the time sense my gt has Barbie in it. If you can't beat them, join them. If its works then they can hear my anthem in EVERY game we play 😃 toxic? Perhaps!

Any part between 0:22-0:40

Also I'm sooo sorry to put your ears through this torture, forgive me! Any part that could work from either song is fine with me. If they work.

This is the only part I can do:

Turn Me On (David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj): Mandachord (Original)