Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

17 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

My Octavia is currently rockin'out on your version of Creeping Death from Metallica!

Ha!  That's my token "easy mode" song, too.  Thank you for not being lame and running E1M1 or Sandstorm like everyone else.

Man, I listened through a lot of your tunes looking for inspiration, then I went off to play with the mandachord for 45 minutes without useful results, barely feeling like I was making progress. Lacking both talent, knowledge and experience all is quite daunting. I think it's best I just place my song requests, and maybe pick something from this already vast selection if none of them work out.

Space Crusade theme - If you can do anything at all with any part of the melody of this one, that would be absolutely sick, especially if it loops well. Probably my most nostalgic video game tune of all times.

Project X theme - I feel like this one is the hardest of the three, awesome track though, also very nostalgic.

If you can't make those work, how about Track 03 from Lotus 3? Maybe it's too fast, I don't know.

Yes, I'm an Amiga kid 😉

Edited by Chromodar

On 2019-07-27 at 9:47 AM, Xologamer3.0 said:

Hey, i like your videos and would be happy if u could make a video about this song ,,The Ninja Troll (theme song) ft. KYR SP33DY" from ,, D1ofAquavibe"

Tried pretty hard but couldn't make it not suck

On 2019-07-27 at 2:55 PM, Chromodar said:

Man, I listened through a lot of your tunes looking for inspiration, then I went off to play with the mandachord for 45 minutes without useful results, barely feeling like I was making progress. Lacking both talent, knowledge and experience all is quite daunting. I think it's best I just place my song requests, and maybe pick something from this already vast selection if none of them work out.

Space Crusade theme - If you can do anything at all with any part of the melody of this one, that would be absolutely sick, especially if it loops well. Probably my most nostalgic video game tune of all times.

Project X theme - I feel like this one is the hardest of the three, awesome track though, also very nostalgic.

If you can't make those work, how about Track 03 from Lotus 3? Maybe it's too fast, I don't know.

Yes, I'm an Amiga kid 😉

Almost had to give up, but I found a tiny section in the third one I can do.

Amiga Lotus 3 Track 3: Mandachord (Original)

I'm still behind, I'm blaming it on my internet going down for a while tonight.

Moar:

Lovely (Night Tempo): Mandachord (Original)

The Price of Freedom (Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core): Mandachord (Original)

BDZ (Twice): Mandachord (Original)

You Make My Dreams (Hall & Oates): Mandachord (Original)

Whistle song from Kill Bill (Twisted Nerve by Bernard Herrmann): Mandachord (Original)