Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2018-12-11 at 7:57 PM, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Can you make sequences of these themes (Deus Ex you only need tracker software [there's free ones online] to get the score)? It fits PERFECTLY with Warframe, too!

^^ In the earlier years of gaming they couldn't even fit MP3 soundtracks on a CD, took too much space. So they pushed the limits of 8bit and 16bit sequencing and loops. Alexander Brandon said on the Eidos forums he wasn't going to make another sequenced soundtrack, but we all wanted more of that type of sound. Pure digital that matched the digital world we live in now. All the beeps and whirs of electronics, too.

I can kinda do this:

Battery Park - Combat (Deus Ex): Mandachord (Original)

I was wondering if you could do a mandachord of a very popular Chinese New Year Song. Song name is 賀新年 (He Xin Nian) which is between 0:00 to 0:47. After that is a different song. Not too sure of the artist or band name that originally sang this song. If possible could you do the verse of 0:12 onwards, or 0:30 onwards. I would appreciate it very much! Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Blodreina67 said:

I was wondering if you could do a mandachord of a very popular Chinese New Year Song. Song name is 賀新年 (He Xin Nian) which is between 0:00 to 0:47. After that is a different song. Not too sure of the artist or band name that originally sang this song. If possible could you do the verse of 0:12 onwards, or 0:30 onwards. I would appreciate it very much! Thank you!

Okay, so I usually ask people to wait two weeks after I do one for them before requesting more.  I did two back to back for you because I'm going on break in two weeks, but now you need to slow your roll.  Please try again when I'm back in January.

5 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Okay, so I usually ask people to wait two weeks after I do one for them before requesting more.  I did two back to back for you because I'm going on break in two weeks, but now you need to slow your roll.  Please try again when I'm back in January.

Alrighty! Sorry didn't knew about your 2 weeks period before requesting another. Do have a safe and enjoyable break 🙂 Talk to you again in January! Have fun!