Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

13 minutes ago, Snake326 said:

Possible attempt at this?

Sorry, I remember looking through that whole thing a year or two ago and coming up empty.

14 minutes ago, Snake326 said:

BTW are you taking Shawzin requests?

Okay, look, I can do a handful of Shawzin requests a week, but it's time consuming and there's absolutely no way I will be able to keep up with demand.  I have to pick and choose.  If I notice a request is repeated a lot or gets a bunch of upvotes then I'll pay attention, otherwise I got other stuff to do.  It's not really fair making a thread for it because I'll have to ignore most of it.

On 2019-08-28 at 10:16 PM, Buff00n said:

Nice song, but this is just a thread for me to post my own stuff and take requests.  There really isn't a place for collecting random Mandachord tunes; unfortunately the megathread got archived a little while ago.

That's perfect! Hell, I would be honored if you fixed the song your way. The main reason I looked into it was that it perfectly looped, but if you made it better that would be badass. Also kinda looked cheesy with a cellphone video and getting all blurry and stuff.

I love the work you keep pumping out!

9 hours ago, Buff00n said:
9 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Okay, look, I can do a handful of Shawzin requests a week, but it's time consuming and there's absolutely no way I will be able to keep up with demand.  I have to pick and choose.  If I notice a request is repeated a lot or gets a bunch of upvotes then I'll pay attention, otherwise I got other stuff to do.  It's not really fair making a thread for it because I'll have to ignore most of it.

are you responsible for this? 

Hellow, this thread is a gold mine. Just found it few days ago and tried over creating different songs, all my respects

May I ask if you're able to create any part of this one? Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows

And also interested for future about  Fall Out Boy - Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea 
I saw plenty of FOB band songs, but not this one. Is it suitable for mandachord?

Any way, thanks!

On 2019-08-31 at 11:41 AM, (NSW)Argusti0 said:

Hi. First of all, you're epic. I'm truly impressed by your works and I'm using your versions of Manrobics and Fly to the Leaden Sky. 

Secondly, I came for a request: Challenger 1985 from Gradius; if it's suitable for Mandachord and/or you didn't made it before. 

Thanks for your work anyways. 

Sorry, can't make that work.

On 2019-08-31 at 11:18 AM, RazielNerron said:

Hellow, this thread is a gold mine. Just found it few days ago and tried over creating different songs, all my respects

May I ask if you're able to create any part of this one? Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows

And also interested for future about  Fall Out Boy - Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea 
I saw plenty of FOB band songs, but not this one. Is it suitable for mandachord?

Any way, thanks!

I can do one of those

Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea (Fall Out Boy): Mandachord (Original)