Jump to content
  • 247
Buff00n

3007 Mandachord requests fulfilled (open Fridays)

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 2019-09-28 at 1:49 PM, Gylaan said:

Can you take a look at Setsuna Trip (1:20)? (Full disclosure: this is the one that was giving me drum trouble. I've since gotten it to a "good enough" state, but I'd like to see if you can get more out of it. Also curious about your thoughts on instrument selection)

I'd also like to see if you can get anything from either of Gekka Bijin (0:56) or GUN BULLET XXX (0:50), both from Symphogear AXZ

How's this?

A Momentary Trip/セツナトリップ (Last Note, GUMI): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Moar:

Inferno (Fire Force opening): Mandachord (Original)

Shadow Is the Light (A Certain Scientific Accelerator opening): Mandachord (Original)

Hey Look Ma, I Made It (Panic! At The Disco): Mandachord (Original)

Had to quote this, as your reply to mine got "lost" within the greatness of songs you create.

Here's Dr. Robotnik with his recent music video. But it's actually a YTPMV by iteachvader.

Edited by NationalGuard5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Hey, can you do Brooks & Jonas Aiden - Riot, the drop part?

For more help with the tunes here (00:00-00:20)

Drop part here (00:42-00:50ish)

Hope it's possible, thank you in advance! 😄

Edited by Synai
wrong url by the drop part

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-10-01 at 5:44 PM, Synai said:

Hey, can you do Brooks & Jonas Aiden - Riot, the drop part?

For more help with the tunes here (00:00-00:20)

Drop part here (00:42-00:50ish)

Hope it's possible, thank you in advance! 😄

Sorry, can't make that fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I saw you did guillotine by Jon Bellion and was wondering if you could do Crop Circles, more specifically the intro-ish part between 0:20 and 0:40 in the music video.

 

Love the work and effort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hey 🙂
Can I first start by saying you are amazing and such a amazing job each time !! Thank you so much for your hard work.

May I request a song?
Either one of these is okay 🙂 I don't know if you can work with them, or anything...

The singer is K-pop artist Jonghyun.
Lonely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpTpEsE9G8c
Crazy (Guilty Pleasure): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yIDkbbdOoE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-10-05 at 10:34 PM, rak404 said:

I saw you did guillotine by Jon Bellion and was wondering if you could do Crop Circles, more specifically the intro-ish part between 0:20 and 0:40 in the music video.

 

Love the work and effort

I can only do this part

Crop Circles (Jon Bellion): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, McHanzoBurger said:

Hey 🙂
Can I first start by saying you are amazing and such a amazing job each time !! Thank you so much for your hard work.

May I request a song?
Either one of these is okay 🙂 I don't know if you can work with them, or anything...

The singer is K-pop artist Jonghyun.
Lonely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpTpEsE9G8c
Crazy (Guilty Pleasure): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yIDkbbdOoE

I can do this one:

Lonely (Jonghyun/종현): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Would you mind doing "Do you hear the people sing" from Les Miserables, if possible? Specifically the iconic melody bit, "Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men... etc."

EDIT: Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

around 1:04 to 1:16, although the opening bit works if the background can't be stuffed in the mandachord,

pls thx

and also, even though everyone's given you this much credit, I feel like you deserve more.

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Frost-Bourne said:

Congrats on the 1st place Shawzin contest win! 😄

Thanks!  I'm trying to see if I can give the prize away in another contest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-10-10 at 3:34 AM, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Would you mind doing "Do you hear the people sing" from Les Miserables, if possible? Specifically the iconic melody bit, "Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men... etc."

EDIT: Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

around 1:04 to 1:16, although the opening bit works if the background can't be stuffed in the mandachord,

pls thx

and also, even though everyone's given you this much credit, I feel like you deserve more.

Sorry, it's the melody that's not going to fit.  Broadway style musicals rarely work on a Mandachord because they like to show off their vocal range :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Rocket1615 said:

Heyo, don't suppose either of these are workable?

https://youtu.be/jFi7bWkyRpA (Thinking the bit 2:05 onwards but honestly if any of it works I'm happy)

https://youtu.be/75zmIj_4LFQ (Thinking beginning section (0.02+) but same as above, whatever works)

Cheers,

I can do this part:

March of Cambreadth (Alexander James Adams): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...