Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-02-09 at 12:13 PM, Buff00n said:

There are some genres that rarely work, but I don't like like listing them out because sometimes they surprise me.

I can tell you that I'm looking for strong, clear melodies, because that usually has a higher chance of being recognizable on a Mandachord.  It also helps if they're a bit up tempo, because I only have eight seconds to work with.  Here's a borderline example.  

Clear melodies and up in tempo by just a bit... what about the first thirty seconds of this particular song before it alternates between seemingly off-tune and the first? Nightmare (пl3nk▲)

The first eight seconds—seven or eight, I think, repeats itself, but same tune that ends around the seven or eight second mark gets a little more to it around the fourteen second mark. Fifteen to thirty is pretty much the same as explained prior to this part but with beats added.

The first thirty seconds of the song—and the parts that come after the off-tune sections of the song—is my favorite part of it, but if it's not compatible with the Mandachord then any part will do with avoidance of the off-tune parts, if that can be helped.

As usual, thanks again. 💕

6 hours ago, Finnguala said:

Might you do Phantom of the Opera? I'm trying to fiddle with it myself without experience and I'm having fun, so I'd wonder if that's something the Mandachord can handle! 🙂

You're so impressive! Thank you for being a rock star!

Sorry, that one's not going to work.

On 2019-02-21 at 8:08 AM, AeonExcalibur said:

Love your work, definitely a sub from me.

This song means so much to me, it would be so nice to carry around atleast just a little bit of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAq_FpWU18c

Thanks so much! if you can't do that, I'll wait to request something else, cheers!

It's not that close

How To Start A War (Simon Curtis): Mandachord (Original)

57 minutes ago, Alys said:

Clear melodies and up in tempo by just a bit... what about the first thirty seconds of this particular song before it alternates between seemingly off-tune and the first? Nightmare (пl3nk▲)

The first eight seconds—seven or eight, I think, repeats itself, but same tune that ends around the seven or eight second mark gets a little more to it around the fourteen second mark. Fifteen to thirty is pretty much the same as explained prior to this part but with beats added.

The first thirty seconds of the song—and the parts that come after the off-tune sections of the song—is my favorite part of it, but if it's not compatible with the Mandachord then any part will do with avoidance of the off-tune parts, if that can be helped.

As usual, thanks again. 💕

Okay, I guess it's "clear" in a way, but the whole thing is almost detuned beyond recognition.  As far as I can tell, it's not going to work.  The first two notes, also the two most repeated notes, are separated by a half-tone interval, which doesn't exist on a Mandachord.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Okay, I guess it's "clear" in a way, but the whole thing is almost detuned beyond recognition.  As far as I can tell, it's not going to work.  The first two notes, also the two most repeated notes, are separated by a half-tone interval, which doesn't exist on a Mandachord.

Darn, I tried, so the whole tune issue I mentioned earlier was actually an issue for the whole song and there are a few intervals (I'm guessing the time between the prior and subsequent notes) between the notes that don't match the set intervals of the Mandachord?

Well, was I at least close to nailing the explanation you provided earlier? :satisfied: The part of the song I was referencing were the uhh... spelling sounds is difficult, but "ber BER ber BER BER"—I think you probably already know the sounds I was talking about, but I hear what you mean. They do transition a bit too fast—faster than I thought the Mandachord could handle.

Thanks for trying, and I'll keep searching. 💕 The tune of Witchhouse is pretty wild, very chaotic, but I thought it might actually sound pleasant on a Mandachord since it sounds pleasant in general until you encounter the Octavias who use "AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH" for easy buffs. Bless you for eradicating most of them with your service~

Edited by Alys
Me made a typo.

This is my daily driver for repetitive work and would also love it for a repetitve endless warframe grinding: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ul0l4xXrA

There like 3 Big different Tempos in there. I like the slower one in the first 12 sec but also the fast one after sec 42. I think the first one would be easier. But you are a mastermind. And i think you will impress me with something. 

On 2019-02-23 at 8:57 AM, Naredun said:

hey there i love this list!

I have 3 songs id like to have as mandachord versions if possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZstsPUKT5CI

at 0.40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIQkHMwPvSo

at 0.30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyXD8bNbvk

at 0.15

would be awesome! tell me if i got sth wrong in terms of asking for songs

I think I can do something with the first one.

Build Our Machine (Bendy And The Ink Machine): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-02-23 at 12:43 PM, DriftingZero said:

Here what's I want to request 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig44rDYo8IM (Bustre - Combine)

I'm interested in the section around 1:06 - 1:50

Can do with the other parts you can't do anything around that section.

Uh, well, I can do it but I have to slow it way the hell down to get the rhythm right.

Combine (Bustre): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-02-24 at 11:07 AM, lukinator9 said:

Hey insane dedication keep it up. ❤️

If you could do the drop of this song starting at 1:07 I would be thankful I tried it myselfbut Im not musician so it was bad.

There are some parts that work better but it's hard to fit any of it into a decent loop.

Whispers (Oshi ft. Avonlea): Mandachord (Original)

4 hours ago, Nosgothik said:

This is my daily driver for repetitive work and would also love it for a repetitve endless warframe grinding: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ul0l4xXrA

There like 3 Big different Tempos in there. I like the slower one in the first 12 sec but also the fast one after sec 42. I think the first one would be easier. But you are a mastermind. And i think you will impress me with something. 

Sorry, can't make any of that work.  Still batting 0% with Russian Hardbass.