Jump to content
  • 248
Buff00n

3036 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Fridays)

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Your link is broken, but I believe you just wanted the backing beat?

About A Girl (Nirvana, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

I can do part of the bridge so I did that, too.

Thanks. This is great! I'm surprised no one has requested the peanuts theme yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The Cyborg Fights, Genos theme from One Punch Man
Many thanks for your efforts, no matter how it turns out.

 

Edited by Uthael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok, full disclosure: this post is mostly me ranting about songs I really like, and if you can make a good mandachord song out of one, that's just gravy.

Gosenfu no Sanctuary (backup link) is reason #3 I wish Symphogear did more villain songs. Not that there aren't plenty of songs sung by villains, but only three of them feel like Villain Songs, and they're all sung by the same character.

Sakimori no Uta (backup link) represents a continuing trend - two, actually: one of me being an absolute sucker for exactly this sort of genre-defying instrument choice, and the other of Tsubasa always having the best songs (even if only a couple even slightly work on the mandachord).

EDIT: video links may be wonky (I swear they weren't giving me issues yesterday), I'll see if I can find better ones

Edited by Gylaan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

puis-je demander de le faire pour octavia et chazin?
Edited by Kaito_Elektrika
Tell me, did I ignore my request? Or should I still wait?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, foxy228 said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for that but i'd like to get this song on shawzin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu2SiIEewg4

If it's a wrong place can i get a link to the right thread?

I don't take Shawzin requests in a forum thread because I can't guarantee a response, and I know from experience that makes people antsy.  You can leave a request in a comment on any of my Shawzin videos, but by necessity I have to ignore the vast majority of them.  They take so much effort that I have to be ruthlessly selective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-12-07 at 5:07 PM, Uthael said:

The Cyborg Fights, Genos theme from One Punch Man
Many thanks for your efforts, no matter how it turns out.

 

Sorry, there's nothing in there I can come close to.

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-12-09 at 7:02 PM, Kaito_Elektrika said:

puis-je demander de le faire pour octavia et chazin?

Sorry, can't find anything I can make work.

On 2019-12-09 at 7:02 PM, Kaito_Elektrika said:

Tell me, did I ignore my request? Or should I still wait?

I do rounds of requests once a week, not ignoring you I'm just very busy the rest of the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-12-08 at 8:08 PM, Gylaan said:

Ok, full disclosure: this post is mostly me ranting about songs I really like, and if you can make a good mandachord song out of one, that's just gravy.

Gosenfu no Sanctuary (backup link) is reason #3 I wish Symphogear did more villain songs. Not that there aren't plenty of songs sung by villains, but only three of them feel like Villain Songs, and they're all sung by the same character.

Sakimori no Uta (backup link) represents a continuing trend - two, actually: one of me being an absolute sucker for exactly this sort of genre-defying instrument choice, and the other of Tsubasa always having the best songs (even if only a couple even slightly work on the mandachord).

EDIT: video links may be wonky (I swear they weren't giving me issues yesterday), I'll see if I can find better ones

I can kind of do this bit: 

Experimental UP (Senki Zessho Symphogear XD UNLIMITED): Mandachord (Original @0:28)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I can kind of do this bit: 

Experimental UP (Senki Zessho Symphogear XD UNLIMITED): Mandachord (Original @0:28)

Well done, as always, but, uh... the song is called Sakimori no Uta (or Song of the Protector, in English).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
42 minutes ago, Gylaan said:

Well done, as always, but, uh... the song is called Sakimori no Uta (or Song of the Protector, in English).

Man, I google translated the whole page looking for a title.  I'm not sure what it looks like, but I don't actually have a clue what I'm doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

So Octavia's broken AF right now, but I'm carrying on.

Moar:

Earfquake (Tyler The Creator): Mandachord (Original)

Giants - part 2 (True Damage, League of Legends): Mandachord (Original)

Sweet Victory (Spongebob Squarepants): Mandachord (Original)

Rivers In The Desert - better part (Persona 5): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello,

2 years since the last song I ask 😛 I think it more than 2 weeks haha. What do you think about this one

Can you make it ?

Thank you -xxx-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

oh GOD it's still friday right!?

It doesn't *look* like this was requested yet, and I'm not sure if it can be done -- alternatively, there's lots of bits, bobs, and sections that could be done? Not sure. Whatever. This is my Railjack themesong.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...