Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2018-10-30 at 7:30 PM, Alys said:

Heavy Malyari - Into the Void (Tenno Tunes Vol. 3)

It's been awhile, but I hope there was enough time for you to catch up with everything. 
Thanks again for doing this for everyone~

I can do the bass, but the melody is going to be pretty much made up.

Into The Void (Heavy Malyari): Mandachord (Original)

8 часов назад, Buff00n сказал:

Not sure what you were expecting.

Angel (Massive Attack): Mandachord (Original)

Gold ones or blue ones?

a) was expecting you fully port the full track with all it's sound and visuals! OFC! HOW DARE YOU TO RUIN EXPECTATIONS :D

b) it's a figurative expression and a song name tho. so no gold and no blue ones.

c) the forums engine seems came to the point where i can't open your post. again. never thought about having a mirror/copy somewhere? like.. (idk only pastebin in my head), anywhere where it will be more lightweight tho. or even in a file. butt. nvm.

4 hours ago, just_for_kicks said:

c) the forums engine seems came to the point where i can't open your post. again. never thought about having a mirror/copy somewhere? like.. (idk only pastebin in my head), anywhere where it will be more lightweight tho. or even in a file. butt. nvm.

Unfortunately, there isn't really an option that doesn't make everything else more difficult.  I've considered re-purposing my response posts on the first page to hold the list, but that has its own challenges.

On 2018-11-02 at 6:35 PM, Shelqronn said:

Checked your works, and couldn't even choose what to pick for my Octavia, they all are great.

So I decided to ask for a favor 😛

Pentagram - For Those Who Died Alone

A metal band from my country. They do great job(imo) and I freaking love this instrumental, and I would love to play this in my landing forever, if you can make this into mandachord.

Can be anywhere, can be all of it 😄 doesn't matter. Also I think you will love it too.

For make this easy for you;

Slow part 00:15 - 4:34, tempo increase 5:00 - 5:55, losing yourself between rage and sorrow 5:56 - 8:15

Thanks for the landmarks.  The fast part is not happening, but I can do this:

For Those Who Died Alone (Pentagram): Mandachord (Original)