Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hey! I've been trying to do this(seems feasible in mandacord) and would really appreciate if you could also take a shot at it.
So here's also a cute video with the music. Couldn't find the exact same version on youtube~which is "buttercup" by jack stauber.
The 0-8 second mark would be great.
Or from the 8 second mark which gives in to the same rhythm as the 0-8 then it"ll be a perfect loop. 

On 2019-11-15 at 10:00 PM, Buff00n said:

Sorry, can't make that fit.  Good song, though.

Edit: I don't take Shawzin requests here, but I can tell you it doesn't fit very well on any Shawzin Scale, either.  It's a natural minor with precisely the wrong range.

Sorry about that. (Is there a thread for Shawzin requests?) I got two other Johnny Cash requests (if they'll work out)
1) Wabash Cannonball

2) Orange Blossom Special

Hello, I'd like to humbly request a song, If you can do the Instrumental rhythm for The Seed 2.0 by The Roots featuring Cody Chestnut, I'd appreciate it very much. Might be too complicated, If it is I'm sorry. If not I hope you at least appreciate the song.

On 2019-11-23 at 1:59 PM, Crushenator said:

Hey! I've been trying to do this(seems feasible in mandacord) and would really appreciate if you could also take a shot at it.
So here's also a cute video with the music. Couldn't find the exact same version on youtube~which is "buttercup" by jack stauber.
The 0-8 second mark would be great.
Or from the 8 second mark which gives in to the same rhythm as the 0-8 then it"ll be a perfect loop. 

Sorry, it's not the first time I've seen a request for that.  It doesn't really fit.

On 2019-11-24 at 6:25 PM, (PS4)Foxphorus said:

Hey I don‘t know if you still do this, but could you do John Wick mode from John Wick 2 from 0:17 to whenever. Think that‘d be awesome.  Cheers to all the hard work on the Mandacord. Takes a lot of talent and skill.

Sorry, there's nothing there I can really work with.

On 2019-11-21 at 8:12 PM, Frost-Bourne said:

Ello once again Buff00n. First off I know it hasn't been two weeks yet so don't worry about getting to my request tomorrow, I just wanted to make a post before I forgot the two songs I was going to request :).

Speaking of which, here are those two masterpieces. Think the Mandachord can handle these funky grooves?

1: Detroit Spinners - Rubberband Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiB3cISeBk

2: Was Not Was - Walk the Dinosaur https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgiDcJi534Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONzTeznN4Xc (Included two links in case you can't watch the first one cause its 'blocked in your region'. Had that issue when trying to share this song with a friend. Second link has better audio quality but you'll miss out on the amazing 240p music video of the first link 😉)

Huh, up until now I've only ever heard the Parliament version.  Thanks for that!

Walk The Dinosaur (Was Not Was): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-11-26 at 10:36 PM, NationalGuard5 said:

Sorry about that. (Is there a thread for Shawzin requests?) I got two other Johnny Cash requests (if they'll work out)
1) Wabash Cannonball

2) Orange Blossom Special

I can always count on you to bring me stuff that has no business being on a Mandachord

Orange Blossom Special (Johnny Cash): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-11-26 at 11:50 PM, BrettTurner said:

Hello, I'd like to humbly request a song, If you can do the Instrumental rhythm for The Seed 2.0 by The Roots featuring Cody Chestnut, I'd appreciate it very much. Might be too complicated, If it is I'm sorry. If not I hope you at least appreciate the song.

I can kind of do the bass line, but the only other thing that works is the chorus, so I did a piece of that.

The Seed 2.0 (The Roots): Mandachord (Original)