Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-02-17 at 7:05 PM, (PS4)Leign said:

I would like to see if you can take on Titan's theme, Under the Weight from FFXIV. You've done amazing work with the others.

https://youtu.be/8JevOJeRzIk

Try to mimic the chanting over drums part if you can. Thanks and good lick!

Is this what you're talking about?

Titan Theme (Final Fantasy XIV): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-02-12 at 3:48 AM, Buff00n said:

I'm pretty sure someone requested the original way back, and the remix doesn't work any better.

Sorry, that's strike... what strike is it?  Who's counting.

Strike? What do you mean? Was I requesting some inappropriate songs or what? Otherwise I do not understand.

Original of this song was not requested. Only the remix from Blue Man Group, that you have in list, but it is fine. I will with that. Thanks for your work.

Keep it up.

1 hour ago, Ernedar said:

Strike? What do you mean? Was I requesting some inappropriate songs or what? Otherwise I do not understand.

I was just referring to the fact that you seem to always request songs I can't do.

1 hour ago, Ernedar said:

Original of this song was not requested. Only the remix from Blue Man Group, that you have in list, but it is fine. I will with that. Thanks for your work.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  I can only do a standard BMG backing beat and not the actual song.

On 2019-02-19 at 6:22 AM, Castlefrost said:

Duude, i counted the chorus part (the tenin tenin ten ten part) of river flows in you by yiruma and i think? Its possible to make a 8 second loop out of it 😄 anyways ty for making the most awesome synthesizer battle availabke in the mandrachord

Do you have a timestamp for that?  This gets requested a lot..., like, a lot, but I haven't found anything in there that's going to work.

3 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Do you have a timestamp for that?  This gets requested a lot..., like, a lot, but I haven't found anything in there that's going to work.

0:45 - 0:51 in the original music video ( i did a bit of hydroid work and converted it to mp3 so im pretty sure its those are the exact ones ). Maybe if you could disregard some notes in the accompaniment and highlight the keys on the right octave then most probs you got a river flowing within you :) 

Edited by Castlefrost
Typo

5 hours ago, Castlefrost said:

0:45 - 0:51 in the original music video ( i did a bit of hydroid work and converted it to mp3 so im pretty sure its those are the exact ones ). Maybe if you could disregard some notes in the accompaniment and highlight the keys on the right octave then most probs you got a river flowing within you 🙂 

It's not going to work.  It can kind of fit, even if limit it to the right-hand notes you have to give up the G# at the end and bunch more of them in the middle, and it sounds totally different.

7 hours ago, Buff00n said:

It's not going to work.  It can kind of fit, even if limit it to the right-hand notes you have to give up the G# at the end and bunch more of them in the middle, and it sounds totally different.

Theres a midi kids version of the song, in that the timestamp i said is only composed of very little chords. Ill try composing one in a piano app first. I agree with ya in it being diff AF cause theres alot of chords in the right hand alone without accomp, but i wont lose hope yet bruv :D

On 2019-02-21 at 4:54 AM, Castlefrost said:

Theres a midi kids version of the song, in that the timestamp i said is only composed of very little chords. Ill try composing one in a piano app first. I agree with ya in it being diff AF cause theres alot of chords in the right hand alone without accomp, but i wont lose hope yet bruv 😄

Here's the right hand portion.  It's in A.  I've marked the best fit mandachord notes in green and the ones that don't fit in red.

ZTtwAjs.png

Your only substitutes for the low red note are 1 or 2.  Both of those options sound very dumb to me but maybe your ears are different.