Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-03-17 at 6:12 AM, Argol228 said:

Wasn't looking good until I hit the last one.

Tomorrow is Mine (Bayonetta 2, Double Shot ) : Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

I can do ish.

Science (Allie X): Mandachord (Original)

question: have you made a video going over what elements you need in order to recreate a song (what kinds of elements make it unworkable and what kinds of elements you can work with)? That might be helpful for us to understand what to listen for so we dont send you so many duds? 

39 minutes ago, Cinephile said:

question: have you made a video going over what elements you need in order to recreate a song (what kinds of elements make it unworkable and what kinds of elements you can work with)? That might be helpful for us to understand what to listen for so we dont send you so many duds? 

I made this a while ago:

I'm afraid it's impossible to explain accurately without going into some basic music theory.  After doing this for two years I've developed an ear that can usually tell pretty quickly, and having a piano handy confirms it.

That being said, I was being a little snarky with my response: That melody actually works perfectly.

9 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Well, nobody asked for it.

I can do that, but you need more than just a beat:

Beat It (Michael Jackson): Mandachord (Original)

You can't make it longer? It feels cut off. Try from 1:20 - 1:50? Also there is another one from the beginning 0:35 -1:00.

2:45 - 3:10 also sound nice. A guitar solo at 3:10 -3:40 if possible.

Edited by Makemap

2 hours ago, Makemap said:

You can't make it longer? It feels cut off. Try from 1:20 - 1:50? Also there is another one from the beginning 0:35 -1:00.

2:45 - 3:10 also sound nice. A guitar solo at 3:10 -3:40 if possible.

I only have eight seconds to work with, man.

You mentioned 1:00, so that's what I did.  1:20 doesn't work as well, the 0:35 bass line works even less well, and there's no way the solo at 3:10 is going to work.

2:45 would work, but I read your comment as being specifically about the beat at 1:00 so I didn't go that far.

8 hours ago, Buff00n said:

I only have eight seconds to work with, man.

You mentioned 1:00, so that's what I did.  1:20 doesn't work as well, the 0:35 bass line works even less well, and there's no way the solo at 3:10 is going to work.

2:45 would work, but I read your comment as being specifically about the beat at 1:00 so I didn't go that far.

If you listen to the whole song, it sounds like repeat except the guitar solo part. Hope DE adds more option so eventually it will work. Try 2:45 too. See if it is any different. I mean if the mandachord song is just off by a bit. DE should use this as an example to fix their mandachord as most of the beat are constant repeat. Beat It! Wolf of Saturn Six! I say Beat It! Ability to make it longer would be nice.

Edited by Makemap