Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-03-21 at 10:16 PM, oosinsationoo said:

Tsugaru would be epic 😁 Samurai fighting music for trippy space ninjas please!!!! The intro or 40 seconds in

Sorry, the whole thing is borderline but not of it really fits.

On 2019-03-21 at 6:11 PM, Makemap said:

If you listen to the whole song, it sounds like repeat except the guitar solo part. Hope DE adds more option so eventually it will work. Try 2:45 too. See if it is any different. I mean if the mandachord song is just off by a bit. DE should use this as an example to fix their mandachord as most of the beat are constant repeat. Beat It! Wolf of Saturn Six! I say Beat It! Ability to make it longer would be nice.

The whole song is definitely not a repeat.  There are three distinct beats, distinguished mainly by the bass line: The opening bass solo and chorus (0:45, 1:27, etc), the verses and guitar solo (1:00, 3:11, etc), and the break (2:44).  The bass line for the opening and chorus spans an octave and a half, so it's not happening.  The other bass lines will fit, but you need a melody and the only ones that work are the first half of the verse and the break.  

I did the verse because it's distinctive and you asked for it.  But it looks like tonight is going to be slow, so I'll do the break, too.

Beat It - break (Michael Jackson): Mandachord (Original)

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, the whole thing is borderline but not of it really fits.

I figured, from what I remember the bpm was pretty high anyways 😂 gonna get carpal tunnel from smashing ctrl lol I appreciate the effort regardless, and you're contribution to the community! I just picked up octavia and its been a blast

22 hours ago, Buff00n said:

FYI: It's Octavia's 2nd anniversary today, so I did some things.

Octavia's Anthem remix (Warframe): Mandachord

And a long-ass video: Nine Octavia Builds

Love the remix. Also I barely played her because back then when I got her I thought she is just sit in middle and do nothing kinda frame,  but you managed to make 9 builds for her so now I am quite interested. And you said you like to implement the melee, this is gonna be so much fun cuz I prefer melee playstyle too.

Anyway I was wondering if this song would is doable. I'm sorry if it was asked before, I just returned to Warframe after months of break xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7coUG8N6MY

Edited by GoogleChromy
For some odd reason the link didn't show up. So I had to add it again.

1 hour ago, GoogleChromy said:

Love the remix. Also I barely played her because back then when I got her I thought she is just sit in middle and do nothing kinda frame,  but you managed to make 9 builds for her so now I am quite interested. And you said you like to implement the melee, this is gonna be so much fun cuz I prefer melee playstyle too.

Cool!  If I can get more players interested in Octavia then my job is done!

1 hour ago, GoogleChromy said:

Anyway I was wondering if this song would is doable. I'm sorry if it was asked before, I just returned to Warframe after months of break xD

What song?

On 2019-03-24 at 9:01 AM, Kurogari said:

Hello, love your work!

Would this be doable, specifically the part from 1:30 to 1:38? 

Thank you in advance.

Okay, I guess I can do something with that.

Kick the Habit (B*tches ft. Ori Toleando): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n
yep, just checking the filter

On 2019-03-24 at 3:36 PM, Rapideyes said:

Hello,

I would like to request this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-zu1crhECk

But only the first 10 seconds (I know its quiet short but i really liked the rhytem of that first 10s of this song). I look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry, the first ten seconds are not going to work.  Please accept the next ten seconds as a consolation prize.

Durarara x2 Ketsu opening: Mandachord (Original)

13 hours ago, GoogleChromy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7coUG8N6MY

All I can do is the very end.

Chika Fujiwara dance (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai): Mandachord (Original)

11 hours ago, Zyneris said:

I thought this one sounded familiar, it's already in the list but not that great:

Ignoring My Heart (T-Mass): Mandachord (Original)

I think I can do something with this one:

Broken (From Ashes To New): Mandachord (Original)