Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Lunavay said:

Would you do the Sailor Moon's transformation segment please? 

It starts at 0:06 until 0:19 only, in case the timestamped link didn't work. Thank you!

Do you have a link that isn't blocked in the US?

I'm going to give this a shot myself since I'm revisiting my Octavia, but how about the intro/interlude to Nemo by Nightwish? I believe I saw that someone said that only 8 seconds can make it in, which works because the segment I'm thinking of is about 7 (with notable melody, percussion, and bass). The timestamps are 0:06/00:7 thru 0:14/0:15 (approximate due to difficulty seeing the actual seconds on my phone because it fades out).

22 hours ago, (XB1)Andehmuffin said:

I'm going to give this a shot myself since I'm revisiting my Octavia, but how about the intro/interlude to Nemo by Nightwish? I believe I saw that someone said that only 8 seconds can make it in, which works because the segment I'm thinking of is about 7 (with notable melody, percussion, and bass). The timestamps are 0:06/00:7 thru 0:14/0:15 (approximate due to difficulty seeing the actual seconds on my phone because it fades out).

I could do it if I had one extra note above the other five, but without that there's no real way to make it work.

On 2019-04-09 at 12:03 PM, (NSW)Lunavay said:

Oh dear, sorry I didn't know it's blocked. I will put up a few links with the timestamp here and hopefully, one of them works.

0:08 - 0:24

0:13 - 0:27

0:04 - 0:18

It's a really awkward range, but I think I can do something with it.

Moon Prism Power Make Up! (Sailor Moon Classic): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-04-09 at 7:48 AM, Black_Croaker said:

Hi Buff00n.

It's been a while since my last request and my friends are complaining about me playing the same song over and over again. Can you please do the intro of this song from the Mass Effect 3 credits song if you have the time? Thank you.

Is this what you're looking for?

M4 Part II (Mass Effect 3 credits song): Mandachord (Original)

Pulling Octavia from the foundry later this afternoon. Very excited, and amazed at the work you've done!! 

Listened hard to "All You Fascists (are bound to lose)" and "Nazi Punks F* Off" as possible choices, but there's not a lot of melody in either of those.

So I'd love to request Talking Heads' "Psycho Killer" starting at proximately 0:16 with the opening guitar riff, or if that doesn't work well on the mandachord, any portion of the song that you think does work. Many thanks!!

Is there a guide somewhere for the most efficient way to get the song into my mandachord? Is the only way to do it to copy it note by note from your video?