Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

What Angel that wakes me/Titania's theme from Final Fantasy 15.

I've tried to do it myself with mixed towards low luck. Apparently it's a ternary rhythm, which means 1-2-3 rather then 1-2-3-4.

On 2019-07-27 at 7:00 PM, Hyejinie said:

Hi!

Could you possibly do Starry Night by Mamamoo?! Just the basic melody would be perfect.

If you're talking about the repeated acoustic guitar melody, that's not going to work.

10 hours ago, Sigmas said:

What Angel that wakes me/Titania's theme from Final Fantasy 15.

I've tried to do it myself with mixed towards low luck. Apparently it's a ternary rhythm, which means 1-2-3 rather then 1-2-3-4.

It's in 6/8 time.  There's a couple of ways to deal with that, here's one of them: 

Titania Theme (Final Fantasy XIV): Mandachord (Original)

Thanks for looking at my previous song even though you couldn't make it work!

Would this song work? My favorite part is at 1:43, but if you see something that sounds better I would appreciate whatever you feel comfortable doing! If not thanks for trying anyways 🙂

On 2017-04-14 at 3:52 PM, Buff00n said:

Thanks a lot !!!

On 2019-08-01 at 8:47 PM, Hyejinie said:

Thanks for looking at my previous song even though you couldn't make it work!

Would this song work? My favorite part is at 1:43, but if you see something that sounds better I would appreciate whatever you feel comfortable doing! If not thanks for trying anyways 🙂

The only part that works is this:

gogobebe/고고베베 (Mamamoo/마마무): Mandachord (Original)

Got a couple of requests for you.

1. Payday 2 - Code Silver 2018 (Its got two separate assault tracks both with timestamps in the description of the video. Either one would be fine unless you want to do a Double Shothttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MskR9__Y_9k

2. Wind Rose - Diggy Diggy Hole (I was thinking from 0:29 when the title card comes up to around 1:00 would be the best spot to sample from. Could use the flute as the melody but maybe a different instrument to match the heavier tone. Same melody but with lyrics at 1:42-1:57 and again but extended at 2:39-3:10) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34CZjsEI1yU

3. Payday 2 - Death Row (I would prefer the section in-between the buildup and fade out 1:39-2:05. However if you have enough room on the Mandachord could you see about looping the fadeout after 2:05 back into the buildup before 1:39?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jEq8-YtFw8

Edited by Frost-Bourne

On 2019-08-04 at 3:50 AM, MiniMoni21 said:

Hi, there's a section from 0:01 to 0:23 where it's pretty continous and I assume, is a melody and a percussion.

It's very soothing and I hope to hear it in game. Hope you can help.

[media]

[/media]

It's not that close: 

After Rain (Aimer): Mandachord (Original)