Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

12 hours ago, Buff00n said:

As far as classical music goes the first four bars of this are closer than most, but it still depends on too many notes the Mandachord doesn't have not to suck.

Oh sorry, it's my bad that dont know enough about this song and misunderstood it as "Virus, written by Beethoven".
It actually names "Beethoven Virus", by BanYa (반야), and has nothing related to Beethoven himself. It is a song in the game Pump It Up: The Perfect Collection which originating from Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, Opus 13 ("Pathétique"), 3rd Movement, Rondo: Allegro. (Not sure this song in a classical or not tho)

And I'm so sorry if the song cannot fit well in Mandachord even by a master like you.
Thank you a bunch anyway 🙂

As I promised (and your rules), I will hold my next request to the next 2wk.

On 2020-02-26 at 1:04 AM, DevilTailP said:

I'd like to get one for "Smell of the Game"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnAWW6Zy1I8

Somewhere from 2:13 to 2:30 would be nice!

Sorry, can't make that work.

On 2020-02-26 at 1:04 AM, DevilTailP said:

And I'd like to know why you can't do "Devil Trigger" if possible ^^

If you have to know: It's a very long song with a bunch of different sections and everyone always asks for a specific section that I definitely can't do.  This is the only section that could possibly work but it would sound very stupid.  So now I just tell people no.

On 2020-02-24 at 9:11 PM, Fruitcakeninja said:

Please for the love of everything holy...
Either the 0:30 mark or 1:16 mark as either one should be able to loop. Although, the 1:16 would be better in my opinion! 😜
Tiësto, Mabel - God Is A Dancer (James Hype Remix)

Much love! I use your beats all the time! ❤️

I can kind of so that

God Is A Dancer (Tiesto, Mabel): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

On 2020-02-28 at 11:27 PM, Buff00n said:

If you're looking for the exact section your linked to, there's just too many little problems to make it work.

Do you think there's any section you could do? I don't mind if the bpm is off by a bit, because i do realize that it's not quite the same bpm. As long as it's recognizable, i'm fine with it.

On 2020-02-08 at 3:56 AM, Buff00n said:

I guess I can kind of do something if you don't care about the melody:

River City Girls file select theme: Mandachord (Original)

FYI: I also already have this up there

Relentless (River City Girls): Mandachord (Original)

I made a few changes to it. I raised the bass up one note up each. And removed the first bar's melody entirely because in the original its an entirely different instrument anyway and hence doesn't fit right when uniform (tho now I know the arrangement because of this). And removed the 2nd note on the 4th bar's melody.

Used Beta, druk, epsilon.

Would probably be terrible for actual serious use in the game but I'll rock it.

Ah well.

here's a new one for ya to do at your leisure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHvhps47Lmc

Hat in time Peace and tranquility.

Perfectly okay to use the rhythmic lower notes on the piano to act as bass. Those claps as percussion. And the main melody are those high note pianos. Considering Octavia is a short loop only. The first 20 seconds will suffice to create a natural loop.

On 2020-03-05 at 6:17 PM, (NSW)Yaibajin said:

I made a few changes to it. I raised the bass up one note up each. And removed the first bar's melody entirely because in the original its an entirely different instrument anyway and hence doesn't fit right when uniform (tho now I know the arrangement because of this). And removed the 2nd note on the 4th bar's melody.

Used Beta, druk, epsilon.

Would probably be terrible for actual serious use in the game but I'll rock it.

Ah well.

here's a new one for ya to do at your leisure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHvhps47Lmc

Hat in time Peace and tranquility.

Perfectly okay to use the rhythmic lower notes on the piano to act as bass. Those claps as percussion. And the main melody are those high note pianos. Considering Octavia is a short loop only. The first 20 seconds will suffice to create a natural loop.

It doesn't really work.

On 2020-03-01 at 2:21 PM, Cystax said:

Do you think there's any section you could do? I don't mind if the bpm is off by a bit, because i do realize that it's not quite the same bpm. As long as it's recognizable, i'm fine with it.

Tempo is almost never a problem, it's the limited notes available on a Mandachord.

Gotta be honest, I don't have time to listen to all of that.  This is the first thing I heard that I can come kind of close on

Soulless 5 (ExileLord): Mandachord (Original)