Jump to content
  • 253
Buff00n

3117 Mandachord requests fulfilled (open Fridays)

Question

How to get my glyph:

Spoiler

FYLcMyA.jpg

I'll be putting a few codes on my last Mandachord video of the day, but I have additional ways to give out codes.

  1. (PC): If you're on PC MWF around 8-12pm US time, I'm usually somewhere in the Pluto relay making tunes. Stop by and say Hi, and I'll give you a code.
    Basically, if it's in the "evening" US time and you see me post a video or respond in this thread then that means I'm at Orcus.  If you show up then you may have to be patient; I spend a lot of time looking away from my screen figuring out songs and posting stuff.  Using @Buff00n in the chat or PMing will get my attention faster.
  2. (PC and Consoles): Try the codes on my latest Mandachord video.  You can find it by going to my playlist.
  3. (PC and Consoles): If all the codes are gone, then along with the codes will be some kind of music-related question.  PM me on the forums with the answer and I'll give you a code.

Ground Rules:

  • Everybody gets one.  Rounds are on Fridays
    • If I've done a request for you then please wait two weeks before requesting another.
    • If I'm backlogged then I may not get to yours for a few rounds.
    • If you have a list then I'm only going to go through the top 3, so please try to narrow it down.
  • If you have a video link then please just embed the link itself and not the video.
    • No "extended" music links, please, just the original one time through is much easier to work with.
  • If you have a particular section of the song in mind then make sure you mention it.
  • Please don't PM me with requests.  Just leave it on the thread and I'll get to it when I can. 
  • "Can you do anything from ______?"  You're going to have to narrow it down to specific songs for me.  I don't have omniscient knowledge of all music, yet.
  • I don't take Shawzin requests here; because of the effort involved I can't guarantee a response one way or another.  Basically, leave it in a YouTube comment and if a bunch of people request/upvote something I'll see it.

Also check out:

TUNES

The OP was officially too big to update any more, so I have moved the song list into my comments on the first page of this thread. 

I had eight comments on the first page, so I re-purposed them and split up the song list into sections.  These links will take you to the specific comment, but they're all on the same page so you can still search for everything in one place.

 

I wrote up a basic tutorial on my process:

Thanks, DE!

Spoiler

J32N1rE.jpg

Edited by Buff00n
+6
  • Like 72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 2019-08-18 at 6:20 PM, Buff00n said:

Like I told the other guy, the piano part is not going to work.  The only part that I can do is already up there:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind main theme: Mandachord (Original)

Adding a piano tutorial typically doesn't change anything because the first thing I do with every song is figure out how to play it on an actual piano myself.

Shame, but you know better than me if you can make it. I am not sure if i could make a different request after this, but maybe adding the accordion part to the song of storm? that part played the the other guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-08-20 at 5:34 AM, Buff00n said:

I can kind of do the part where he says the name of the song

Ten Feet Tall (Afrojack ft. Wrabel): Mandachord (Original)

Thank yu so much ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-08-20 at 9:44 AM, atomix16 said:

Loving the work you are putting in!

Do you think it would be possible to do something with the piano part (or any part for that matter) with Sway by Syn Cole? 

Sorry, the piano part is not going to work and I can't find a long enough section anywhere else that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 hours ago, Crimsonshaarj said:

Shame, but you know better than me if you can make it. I am not sure if i could make a different request after this, but maybe adding the accordion part to the song of storm? that part played the the other guy?

What do you mean by accordion part?  The chords?  The melody already doesn't really work, the chords are right out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, Glistal said:

Hey I love your songs, specially this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEE0xFQGP-g and I want to ask if you could to a "King of my castle" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwdlqquJDK4) Mandachord version. I tried myself but it just doesnt sound right. Thank you in advance.

Glistal

I can kinda make that work

King Of My Castle (Wamdue Project): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, the piano part is not going to work and I can't find a long enough section anywhere else that works.

If you don't mind me asking, is it not even possible with the guitar part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, the piano part is not going to work and I can't find a long enough section anywhere else that works.

Bummer, thank you for taking the time to try at least!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Soka said:

If you don't mind me asking, is it not even possible with the guitar part?

What guitar part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Soka said:

between 00:58 and 1:10 [https://youtu.be/8GWPiVJk7rs?t=46]

Oh, I was confused because you quoted my response to someone else.

That's the part I spent the most time figuring out how to play and no, it's not going to work.  It's very chromatic, in a Powerhouse B kind of way

Edited by Buff00n
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
30 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Oh, I was confused because you quoted my response to someone else.

That's the part I spent the most time figuring out how to play and no, it's not going to work.  It's very chromatic, in a Powerhouse B kind of way

I see, well thanks anyways. Hope to find a more suitable song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello again, :)

Think you could make any of these work?

1. Payday 2 - Hot Pursuit https://youtu.be/PWN-Emn7-Q8?t=67, I was thinking of between 1:09 - 1:30 would work fairly well without it being too sparse of a track. You don't have to worry about including the background high pitched 'blips'. I don't think it would be possible to include them anyways since it would overlap on the melody track most likely.

2. Payday 2 - Underground Lockdown https://youtu.be/PMOJ47ixYZM?t=240, I'm not sure how well this one will work so anything from the assault portion of the song would be fine (starts at 4:01 and continues till the end of the song) however it would be nice to include the main chorus if possible (heard right at the start of the assault portion of the track).

3. Payday 2 - It's Payday! https://youtu.be/rV76nmIyHXI?t=55, Chorus starts at 0:55, I don't have much to say about this one. I think it should be easy enough.

 

Also you say we can stop by and say hello on the Pluto relay, however what is the timezone you have posted for 8-12pm US?

Edited by Frost-Bourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, Frost-Bourne said:

Also you say we can stop by and say hello on the Pluto relay, however what is the timezone you have posted for 8-12pm US?

I'm technically CST, but my actual play time varies enough that all I can really say is some time between 8pm EST and 12pm PST.  Basically, if it's in the "evening" US time and you see me post a video or respond in this thread then that means I'm at Orcus.  Also, if you show up then you may have to be patient; I spend a lot of time looking away from my screen figuring out a song and posting stuff.  Using @Buff00n in the chat or PMing will get my attention faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
45 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I'm technically CST, but my actual play time varies enough that all I can really say is some time between 8pm EST and 12pm PST.  Basically, if it's in the "evening" US time and you see me post a video or respond in this thread then that means I'm at Orcus.  Also, if you show up then you may have to be patient; I spend a lot of time looking away from my screen figuring out a song and posting stuff.  Using @Buff00n in the chat or PMing will get my attention faster.

Ok, and yeah all good. I remember last Friday I was going to come say hello but when I tried messaging you in-game it said you were offline. Can't remember what time it was at but I must have missed you then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

FYI: I am making tunes tonight but YouTube currently appears to be borked, so it may be a while before I can successfully post them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

I tried doing the chorus of this but with all the instruments WF has I can't quite get it.

Craig Rempel - A Little Bit Closer, the chorus at 0:33 https://youtu.be/8E5YvivFNyA?t=33

Thanks :}

Sorry, can't make that work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 hours ago, Phoenix86 said:

Amazing job man!

May i ask a song aswell?

I'd love this one: 

 

 I can do this part:

Ten Feet (Curio, Daxten Remix): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, Frost-Bourne said:

Hello again, :)

Think you could make any of these work?

1. Payday 2 - Hot Pursuit https://youtu.be/PWN-Emn7-Q8?t=67, I was thinking of between 1:09 - 1:30 would work fairly well without it being too sparse of a track. You don't have to worry about including the background high pitched 'blips'. I don't think it would be possible to include them anyways since it would overlap on the melody track most likely.

2. Payday 2 - Underground Lockdown https://youtu.be/PMOJ47ixYZM?t=240, I'm not sure how well this one will work so anything from the assault portion of the song would be fine (starts at 4:01 and continues till the end of the song) however it would be nice to include the main chorus if possible (heard right at the start of the assault portion of the track).

3. Payday 2 - It's Payday! https://youtu.be/rV76nmIyHXI?t=55, Chorus starts at 0:55, I don't have much to say about this one. I think it should be easy enough.

I can kind of do one of those:

Underground Lockdown (Payday 2): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...