Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2020-01-06 at 1:44 PM, DarkCharmander95 said:

Hello buffon, I love the songs you do for octavia, you made me an uncharted 4 and I wanted to ask you if it is possible to make this song, it is appreciated if it is possible, if it is not understood, greetings.

I am not sure what seconds could be, if it is not too much trouble, the part that is easier for you.

I can do a lot of that.  How's this part?

I Against Me (Anna Blue): Mandachord (Original)

On 2020-01-09 at 12:27 PM, NationalGuard5 said:

Heh. I try my best. I got another couple that may or may not fit, but who knows.
1) Unleash the Cool Beast

2) Southern Pacific Roll On (theme of the Southern Pacific Railroad)

3) Great Big Stinkin' Rolling Railroad (theme of the Union Pacific Railroad. Also, this one sounds straight outta the Brady Bunch)

I laughed very hard when I listened to my Mandachord version for this, now you can laugh too!

The Beast (Milt Buckner): Mandachord (Original)

I spent most of my holiday making an app.  You might be interested in the 9-minute Mandachord mix I made for the demo video.

Moar:

Gym Leader Battle Music (Pokemon Sword & Shield): Mandachord (Original)

Shuffle or Boogie (Triple Triad theme from FFVIII): Mandachord (Original)

Wrong Side Of Heaven (Five Finger Death Punch): Mandachord (Original)

Re-Education (Neru, Kagamine Ren, Kagamine Len): Mandachord (Original)

Working Man (Imagine Dragons): Mandachord (Original)

15 hours ago, Buff00n said:

I spent most of my holiday making an app.  You might be interested in the 9-minute Mandachord mix I made for the demo video.

Moar:

Gym Leader Battle Music (Pokemon Sword & Shield): Mandachord (Original)

Shuffle or Boogie (Triple Triad theme from FFVIII): Mandachord (Original)

Wrong Side Of Heaven (Five Finger Death Punch): Mandachord (Original)

Re-Education (Neru, Kagamine Ren, Kagamine Len): Mandachord (Original)

Working Man (Imagine Dragons): Mandachord (Original)

Can you make a mandachord of Wagakki band - homura if one version is impossible maybe 2 versions can be done since, its like 30 secs one melody and 30 secs other melody?

Thank you in advance

My god! Just checked a few of the songs i knew, and they sound so incredible.... but the most amazing part if the amount of musics you did on the mandachord O.O
And i've spent so much just to get a bit of Cordova Town acceptable.....
Well, i wonder if i can ask one music from you?
I would love to have the mandachord version of Great Wild music from nippon ichi games.

Here's the song! I would be happy, if you could try do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5uNWisznY
I think the better-sounding parts for the mandachord should be around 0:20 - 0:28-ish and  0;53 - 1:01.

And, should the music be a bit of a problem for some reason, i would also like a lot to check how you perform the Mortvia Fountain from Castlevania Curse of Darkness!

https://youtu.be/y43-XAmK1kc?t=48

Thanks a lot! 

31 minutes ago, benlubar said:

Is there something specific I should look for in a song that's more likely to work?

It's hard to explain without using technical music jargon.  Basically there are two issues I run into the most: 

1. Range is an octave or more, in other words, the distance between the highest note and the lowest note is too great.  A good example of a note distance that does not fit in the Mandachord's range is the first two notes of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
  2. Half-tone intervals, in other words, there are two notes that are too close together.  A good example of this is the Jaws Theme.  Those two notes are too close together, you can't replicate it on a Mandachord.

IIRC, your two requests so far exhibited both of these problems.  In particular with your last one, piano music tends to always have both of these issues.

• Like 1

Hi, thx for all these awesome songs, used so many of them! 
My first time requesting, could you do "Disclosure - White Noise"? If not, then any other disclosure song, noticed you don't have any yet.

Much appreciated.

On 2020-01-13 at 4:03 AM, ZehPilzratte said:

First: You are awesome. Just build Octavia and stumbled into the cosmos of awesome Manachordsongs.

Secondly:  I tried to recreate the "It's my birthday"-Song from Thor: Ragnarok....but failed miserably.

Could you give it a try?

the interesting part starts at about 1:04

Greetz and stay awesome.

ZehPilzratte

I can do a lot of it *except* the exact section you pointed to.  So here's the only part that you can hear in the movie, plus a different part of the "jam session":

It's My Birthday (Thor: Ragnarok, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)