Jump to content
  • 324

3630 Mandachord requests fulfilled (open Fridays)


Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hello Buffoon,

Thank you for your great work. You should probably ask to get into the Guinness Book of Records for the number of musical adaptations in a game or something like that.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to reproduce in Mandachord version Frankie Goes to Hollywood - RELAX and especially the chorus which runs from 0:38 to 0:46.

Thank you in advance and I hope that you and your loved ones are in good health. Sunshine on you my friend.


P.S Your adaptation of The Weeknd - Blinding lights is my default song when I play with Octavia :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi there, im here again after 2 years i guess and have come to add to my beloved "love live" section one more request, and as i see, only 1 request besides mine was requested since i left, wtf people ?love live is life...

Check if you can do this song Loveless World - u's from 0:39 to 0:51

 

 

 

Edited by Leslaliun
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
21 hours ago, Leslaliun said:

Hi there, im here again after 2 years i guess and have come to add to my beloved "love live" section one more request, and as i see, only 1 request besides mine was requested since i left, wtf people ?love live is life...

Check if you can do this song Loveless World - u's from 0:39 to 0:51

Sorry, that one's not going to work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2020-12-15 at 8:01 AM, EvenTomRizen said:

Hello Buffoon,

Thank you for your great work. You should probably ask to get into the Guinness Book of Records for the number of musical adaptations in a game or something like that.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to reproduce in Mandachord version Frankie Goes to Hollywood - RELAX and especially the chorus which runs from 0:38 to 0:46.

Thank you in advance and I hope that you and your loved ones are in good health. Sunshine on you my friend.


P.S Your adaptation of The Weeknd - Blinding lights is my default song when I play with Octavia :)

I can do that

Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood): Mandachord (Original)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, Mr._Wuggums said:

Hi, I love your work.  Would you be able to make a song based off Zombie Night by Dance With the Dead?  Here's the song. If possible can you do the bit that starts at 2:17, but anything between 1:46 to 2:31 would be great.

Sorry that kind of stuff never works on a... huh.  Wait a minute.

Zombie Night (Dance With The Dead): Mandachord (Original)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I've just discovered this thread and I gotta say the work is ASTOUNDING! Congrats to you, friend! Is there a way I can donate platinum or anything? Not for a bribe, just want to donate to kind people.

Also, I was wondering if you could do Two Trucks by Lemon Demon. If that won't work then Sweet Bod by Lemon Demon.

Thank you and I am very impressed by your work!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2017-04-14 at 6:31 AM, Buff00n said:

How to get my glyph:

  Reveal hidden contents

I'll be putting a few codes on my last Mandachord video of the day, but I have additional ways to give out codes.

  1. (PC): If you're on PC MWF around 8-12pm US time, I'm usually somewhere in the Pluto relay making tunes. Stop by and say Hi, and I'll give you a code.
    Basically, if it's in the "evening" US time and you see me post a video or respond in this thread then that means I'm at Orcus.  If you show up then you may have to be patient; I spend a lot of time looking away from my screen figuring out songs and posting stuff.  Using @Buff00n in the chat or PMing will get my attention faster.
  2. (PC and Consoles): Try the codes on my latest Mandachord video.  You can find it by going to my playlist.
  3. (PC and Consoles): If all the codes are gone, then along with the codes will be some kind of music-related question.  PM me on the forums with the answer and I'll give you a code.

Ground Rules:

  • Everybody gets one.  Rounds are on Fridays
    • If I've done a request for you then please wait two weeks before requesting another.
    • If I'm backlogged then I may not get to yours for a few rounds.
    • If you have a list then I'm only going to go through the top 3, so please try to narrow it down.
  • If you have a video link then please just embed the link itself and not the video.
    • No "extended" music links, please, just the original one time through is much easier to work with.
  • If you have a particular section of the song in mind then make sure you mention it.
  • Please don't PM me with requests.  Just leave it on the thread and I'll get to it when I can. 
  • "Can you do anything from ______?"  You're going to have to narrow it down to specific songs for me.  I don't have omniscient knowledge of all music, yet.
  • I don't take Shawzin requests here; because of the effort involved I can't guarantee a response one way or another.  Basically, leave it in a YouTube comment and if a bunch of people request/upvote something I'll see it.

Also check out:

TUNES

The OP was officially too big to update any more, so I have moved the song list into my comments on the first page of this thread. 

I had eight comments on the first page, so I re-purposed them and split up the song list into sections.  These links will take you to the specific comment, but they're all on the same page so you can still search for everything in one place.

 

I wrote up a basic tutorial on my process:

Thanks, DE!

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Can you try make  "Dorohedoro - Ending 2 Full『Night SURFING』by (K)NoW_NAME" if it's not hard Thanks XD.

Maybe this helps ?? - https://sheet.host/sheet/3JM2GO 

Love your work.  (❁´◡`❁)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2020-12-24 at 9:34 AM, JinougaOneAndAll said:

Hey, love your work. Watching you for around two years now. Any chance you could make Emotional Prism by Bigwave?

Emotional Prism/感情的なプリズム (Bigwave): Mandachord (Original)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2020-12-26 at 4:39 PM, KeviSoul said:

Can you try make  "Dorohedoro - Ending 2 Full『Night SURFING』by (K)NoW_NAME" if it's not hard Thanks XD.

Maybe this helps ?? - https://sheet.host/sheet/3JM2GO 

Love your work.  (❁´◡`❁)

Oh, that one's already super in the list

Night Surfing ((K)NoW_NAME, Dorohedoro ending 2, Double Shot) : Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2020-12-25 at 10:14 AM, (PSN)Lizard-Lord939 said:

I've just discovered this thread and I gotta say the work is ASTOUNDING! Congrats to you, friend! Is there a way I can donate platinum or anything? Not for a bribe, just want to donate to kind people.

The only things I need these days are time and sleep, and Patreon doesn't support donating those yet.

On 2020-12-25 at 10:14 AM, (PSN)Lizard-Lord939 said:

Also, I was wondering if you could do Two Trucks by Lemon Demon. If that won't work then Sweet Bod by Lemon Demon.

Thank you and I am very impressed by your work!

Huh, I only ever knew about the Ultimate Showdown song

Two Trucks (Lemon Demon): Mandachord (Original)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

New year new tunes.

Moar:

Wonder Woman Theme (1970's): Mandachord (Original)

In My Mind (Dynoro & Gigi D'Agnostino): Mandachord (Original)

21st Century Schizoid Man (King Crimson): Mandachord (Original)

The Saga of You, Confused Destroyer of Planets (Lemon Demon): Mandachord (Original)

Go Tell It On The Mountain (traditional): Mandachord (Original)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Sorry if this was requested already but did anyone request anything from Cyberpunk 2077 yet? Specifically talking about Johnny Silverhand's and V's themes. If not, I would like to request V first, precisely starting at 1:29. Not sure if it's even possible but I would like to know how it could work out. Thanks in advance! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2021-01-05 at 10:56 AM, MrM1 said:

Sorry if this was requested already but did anyone request anything from Cyberpunk 2077 yet? Specifically talking about Johnny Silverhand's and V's themes. If not, I would like to request V first, precisely starting at 1:29. Not sure if it's even possible but I would like to know how it could work out. Thanks in advance! :D

Sorry, that's not going to fit

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...