Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

22 minutes ago, Nitekorex69 said:

Can we get the "THUNDERSTRUCK -AC/DC" preferably the starting part or if that's not possible any other part is fine tooo.

P.S: It's for [octavia prime]

Sorry, I already know that doesn't work on a Mandachord.

Made an earnest attempt at using the Mandachord, and got... ok results with the percussion, but sadly I don't have the patience or skills to fully use it, at least not decently lol.

Was wondering if you could do Goodbye Mr. A - The Hoosiers, specifically the beat from 0:10-0:20 was what I had in mind, but if any other part of the song works better/is easier that's fine too. If none of it's workable then no worries.

I can imagine you'll be getting a higher influx of requests over the next few weeks, so best of luck Buff00n and keep doing amazing work. :thumbup:

Not sure if it's possible, but if anyone can do it, it's you, trying to get the mantis lords theme from hollow knight done; the part from 0:23 forward preferably, but any part works

no problem if it doesn't work. 

thank you for spending time on us ^^

Edited by BigBoiBevan

13 hours ago, BigBoiBevan said:

Not sure if it's possible, but if anyone can do it, it's you, trying to get the mantis lords theme from hollow knight done; the part from 0:23 forward preferably, but any part works

no problem if it doesn't work. 

thank you for spending time on us ^^

Sorry, speaking of games whose OSTs almost never work, there's another Hollow Knight that won't work.

On 2021-01-30 at 8:33 PM, (PSN)BloodyHell said:

Made an earnest attempt at using the Mandachord, and got... ok results with the percussion, but sadly I don't have the patience or skills to fully use it, at least not decently lol.

Was wondering if you could do Goodbye Mr. A - The Hoosiers, specifically the beat from 0:10-0:20 was what I had in mind, but if any other part of the song works better/is easier that's fine too. If none of it's workable then no worries.

I can imagine you'll be getting a higher influx of requests over the next few weeks, so best of luck Buff00n and keep doing amazing work. :thumbup:

All I can do is the verse

Goodbye Mr A (The Hoosiers): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

Army Of Lovers - Sexual Revolution

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Eo_2nVSO2Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 sorry about being a day late to post it, i didn't find this thread till today