Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2020-09-29 at 3:08 PM, Trees2121 said:

Hey Buff00n! I'm relatively new to the Shawzin and I'm wondering if you could find how to play this riff from GOAT by Polyphia.

It may be a bit tough since its a bit quick (and it may be out of the shawzin's range)? Not sure but good luck!!! 

Thank you,

Trees

Ah I'm dumb and didn't see this was only mandachord, my bad

Yeah, my Shawzin queue's sitting at about 75 riff requests and 100 full song requests, which is why I only accept requests from YouTube comments.  On YT it's easier to just not respond rather than tell everyone "I'll might get to yours sometime before 2025". 

Also, that's definitely impossible on a Shawzin without either butchering it to hell or using a bot and butchering it to hell.

On 2020-09-26 at 2:01 AM, turnyourtech said:

If it isn't too much to ask, I was wondering if this song, I Was Lost Without You from Mass Effect 3, would work (since its relatively slow). https://youtu.be/9y5Ufej98vc?t=102 The part I'd be most interested in is the timestamp (1:42, where the music shifts).

I did something, but it's not that close

I Was Lost Without You (Mass Effect 3): Mandachord (Original)

22 hours ago, Pxmastaz said:

Hi i just discovered all the work you did, that's crazy huge congrats to you !

My request is Bamboo Boogaloo 2 from The Messenger ( 7:00 ) but any song from the ost would be awesome as well !

Thank you for all your work !

All I can do is this little bit

Bamboo Boogaloo 2 (The Messenger): Mandachord (Original)

I'm giving away a Prime Vault dual pack on my channel this weekend if you're into that wort of thing. 

Moar: 

The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia (Reba McEntire): Mandachord (Original)

Starry Heavens (Tales of Symphonia opening): Mandachord (Original)

Homeward Looking Angel (Pam Tillis): Mandachord (Original)

Try It Out (Skrillex): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n

Le 02/10/2020 à 09:16, Pxmastaz a dit :

Hi i just discovered all the work you did, that's crazy huge congrats to you !

My request is Bamboo Boogaloo 2 from The Messenger ( 7:00 ) but any song from the ost would be awesome as well !

Thank you for all your work !

All I can do is this little bit

Bamboo Boogaloo 2 (The Messenger): Mandachord (Original)

The link doesn't seem to work 😕

Edit : Nvm i just found it on your channel, ty !

Edited by Pxmastaz

Sis Puella Magica from PMMM, I saw you had a few PMMM songs already, but Sis Puella Magica is likely one of the most meaningful songs to the themes of the series, I'd prefer the segment starting at 46 seconds, but any part that works is fine.

Also can I just say that your Credens Justitiam is incredibly on point? I wouldn't use it because Mami is my least favorite of the Holy Quintet, but it is really good.

On 2020-10-04 at 9:57 AM, (XB1)Saphira798 said:

Can you give this one a try? Its Godzilla's theme music from King of the Monsters. Id like to have from 00:00 to 00:40. But I think 00:20 - 00:35 ish would be easiest due to it being a repeating sound throughout the theme.

The first part is not happening.  The second part is four notes, but there's still no way to make them work.

11 hours ago, MissVeya said:

Sis Puella Magica from PMMM, I saw you had a few PMMM songs already, but Sis Puella Magica is likely one of the most meaningful songs to the themes of the series, I'd prefer the segment starting at 46 seconds, but any part that works is fine.

Also can I just say that your Credens Justitiam is incredibly on point? I wouldn't use it because Mami is my least favorite of the Holy Quintet, but it is really good.

Sorry, just too many problems with it.

If you can then I'd love to see something from idkhow

Razzamatazz would be awesome, in particular the opening part

https://youtu.be/9q_nAZaLCZA

Leave Me Alone could be cool if it works

https://youtu.be/iwpnuaBoKPU

And I don't know if this would translate well at all but Absinthe 

https://youtu.be/3sTQu-AQM-Y

Thank you for putting so much time into doing all the songs you've done, if it weren't for all your effort my Octavia would be much less interesting and my friends and I wouldnt be able to sing We Like to Party as we careen through hallways