Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4643 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2020-11-29 at 2:40 PM, -Guardian_Angel- said:

Enjoy your weekend off !! Hope you had some nice time to relax :D

Been a while since I replied/requested here...so my apologies if I did ask this before!
But is it possible to make something out of this?

Borderlands - Meriff soundtrack (Biggest Arse on the Moon)

Sorry, the only thing I can pull out of that is three notes that don't work.

Man, I'm really striking out today.

On 2020-12-03 at 12:56 PM, EinDrako said:

hello my petition is a one a lil bit diferent but that it's a 80's song with a beats like mandacord itself so...

if u can do it ;3

I already did this terrible version of that, it doesn't really fit

Axel F (Harold Faltermeyer, Bevery Hills Cop): Mandachord (Original)

On 2020-12-03 at 12:56 PM, EinDrako said:

crazy frog

No.  Just no.

On 2020-12-01 at 12:51 AM, NzPixie said:

Hi Buffoon

Your stuff is fantastic!! This is totally amazing.

I tryed to do Seeya - Deadmau5.... but can't figure it out. 😭

Is is possible to even do with the Mandachord? 

I can do pretty much all the vocals, but the bass is going to suck

Seeya (deadmau5 ft. Colleen D'Agnostino): Mandachord (Original)

hi there i hope somebody can help me in this sub i already lost hope,alright i got this one rude mate, he dient even wanted to respond with a no or anything, i was asking him about his octavia dong because it was so smooth and chill and i reaaly loved it but i just cant rebuild it, i recorded it please help ;-; what song is this?

44 minutes ago, (PSN)Shin_Malfkinphur said:

hi there i hope somebody can help me in this sub i already lost hope,alright i got this one rude mate, he dient even wanted to respond with a no or anything, i was asking him about his octavia dong because it was so smooth and chill and i reaaly loved it but i just cant rebuild it, i recorded it please help ;-; what song is this?

I don't recognize it, but it's really hard to tell with the Adau melody and all the noise.  Since it's just an 8 second loop I could use some tricks to isolate it from the rest of the sound, but after spending about ten minutes on it I realized it would be huge amount of work.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Buff00n:

I don't recognize it, but it's really hard to tell with the Adau melody and all the noise.  Since it's just an 8 second loop I could use some tricks to isolate it from the rest of the sound, but after spending about ten minutes on it I realized it would be huge amount of work.

alright but still thx :)

Hello Buffoon,

Thank you for your great work. You should probably ask to get into the Guinness Book of Records for the number of musical adaptations in a game or something like that.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to reproduce in Mandachord version Frankie Goes to Hollywood - RELAX and especially the chorus which runs from 0:38 to 0:46.

Thank you in advance and I hope that you and your loved ones are in good health. Sunshine on you my friend.

P.S Your adaptation of The Weeknd - Blinding lights is my default song when I play with Octavia :)

Hi there, im here again after 2 years i guess and have come to add to my beloved "love live" section one more request, and as i see, only 1 request besides mine was requested since i left, wtf people ?love live is life...

Check if you can do this song Loveless World - u's from 0:39 to 0:51

Edited by Leslaliun