Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

You're a legend for creating all of these songs, thank you so much! An addition I'd love to see is 'Space-Laser Tag' from Borderlands 3. I haven't played around with the Mandachord much, but I hope this is doable if you decide to give it a shot :)

Edited by Kegler73

On 2021-05-05 at 5:54 PM, Hiromacu said:

My request: She Swallowed Burning Coals (also in Hotline Miami btw)

Anything from the first 90 sec, or 1:50 to 2:15, or 3:00 to 3:30, or just whatever you can make work at all.

Sorry, none of that is going to work.

On 2021-05-09 at 7:26 PM, (PSN)CcherylBella said:

Hi would like any song for dps and ability buff.

I don't do that here.  If you just want an Octavia meta song then there are plenty of them out there.

6 minutes ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

stupid question do the Madachored songs work in game?

recently got Tavi Prime frame (and the guns) and want the buffs to actually work.

I'm not sure what you mean.  You can get buffs from any song, it just depends on your affinity for rhythm games whether you do it the right way or just throw on a meta song and mute it.

10 hours ago, Buff00n said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  You can get buffs from any song, it just depends on your affinity for rhythm games whether you do it the right way or just throw on a meta song and mute it.

ive only got the basic song, and ive done the rythem thing, and maybe got 1 to 1.5 buffs.

been in parties with other Ocavias (and other frames) and have 6 or more buffs without me having done much of anything.

not 100% if said buffs are from the Octavia, as it only shows the icon and maybe the amount number...

12 minutes ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

ive only got the basic song, and ive done the rythem thing, and maybe got 1 to 1.5 buffs.

been in parties with other Ocavias (and other frames) and have 6 or more buffs without me having done much of anything.

not 100% if said buffs are from the Octavia, as it only shows the icon and maybe the amount number...

You were probably in a party with an Octavia running a Filled Melody.  When you fill every time slice of the melody with a note then you don't have to pay attention.  Every crouch/shot/swing/jump counts a small amount towards a buff.  You can search the first page of this thread for "Filled Melody", there are a few in there.

29 minutes ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

maybe?

i dont know all the buff icons, and there were 6-10 all at once.

thought octavia had 3 or 4 as max. (Percussion, Bass, Melody, Inspire)

Octavia has seven possible buffs.  You get an armor buff for free from Resonator, then four more buffs from Resonator for crouching/shooting/swinging/jumping in time to the melody, then Amp has a buff to weapon damage, and finally her passive buff to energy regen. 

Octavia is Warframe's Bard Frame, and the classic D&D Bard's job is to buff their party.

18 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Name checks out.

Brotherman Bill (Terrible Tim): Mandachord (Original)

DON'T TAKE BAD THINGS ABOUT MAH MAN!

And I'm thankful for your work! I take the liberty to do some modifications (longer notes, more bass lines and more snares) and still worked as intended! 

I do have one more request. But I'ill wait a week or two to do. Maybe for Halloween? Idk. MF DOOM passed away on 31 October on  the last year and I want to spread the message along the game: REMEMBER TO ALL CAPS WHEN YOU SPELLS THE MAN'S NAME.

Keep it up, bro! 

2 hours ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

got multiple buffs to trigger of my ... madachord. 

also found the madachord on the Aresnal. Lots of the songs are locked.. with plat.

is there a way to quest or such to get them or, cash only?

Unfortunately, the only instrument sets you can get without Plat are Adau and Bombast, which you get automatically when you build Octavia and/or Octavia Prime.  There are plenty of possibilities with just Adau and Bombast, but they are kind of weird and limiting.

The other seven are straight up 50P each.  There aren't any combo packs or specials.  You can't even gift the dang things unless the other player figures out how to add them to their wishlist.  I'm ranting a bit, but the lack of ways to get more instrument sets is Octavia's one true weakness.