Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Moar:

I'm Your Slave (Ken Ashcorp): Mandachord (Original)

Never Fade Away (Samurai, Cyberpunk 2077): Mandachord (Original)

Bink's Sake (One Piece): Mandachord (Original)

House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls (The Weeknd, Quintuple Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2, Original 3, Original 4, Original 5)

Edited by Buff00n
forgot one

could you do a mandachord cover or the high pitched melody of song linked using only the bombast metronome instrument? also sorry for it being a 1hr version it's the only version i could find that was so low quality that the high pitch part was easier to hear than the rest of it.

18 minutes ago, FLUFFYPAWNINJA said:

i know i already asked a request, ignore that one. could we get "sleeping in the cold below" on shawzin or mandachord? not both. not a duet. one or the other. please and thank you ^w^

Yeah, I knew this was coming.  I'll have something for this soon but I'll tell  you right not it's not going to work great on a Mandachord.

3 hours ago, _Tormex_ said:

Do you think that you could do part of Sleeping in the Cold Below?

Working on it, after I do a Shawzin version, but it's not going to be great.

3 hours ago, _Tormex_ said:

Or do you think that DE will give us an adaptation themselves?

That would be a first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Tormex_ said:

Dude the Shawzin version is going to be awesome tho. Which scale is best for it?

That's a good question.  The original is in straight diatonic G minor, so A minor (major scale) is the closest, but it just *barely* doesn't fit.  It's missing the high A.  So it's gotta go down a fifth to C minor (minor scale)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buff00n said:

That's a good question.  The original is in straight diatonic G minor, so A minor (major scale) is the closest, but it just *barely* doesn't fit.  It's missing the high A.  So it's gotta go down a fifth to C minor (minor scale)

What do you think of the different parts? Do you think the Bass, Tenor, or Soprano part would make good shawzin songs too? It would be awesome to have 4 shawzin players play the whole thing together in-game.

And do you think that one of the other parts might fit the mandachord better than the melody does? Or are the mandachord issues more tempo and timing based?

10 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

What do you think of the different parts? Do you think the Bass, Tenor, or Soprano part would make good shawzin songs too? It would be awesome to have 4 shawzin players play the whole thing together in-game.

You can hear exactly that starting at 1:21.

11 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

And do you think that one of the other parts might fit the mandachord better than the melody does? Or are the mandachord issues more tempo and timing based?

After going through them, no.  None of them will work great, and even if they did they're not something anyone would recognize on their own.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

You can hear exactly that starting at 1:21.

OMG I love this so much! The Darvo is the best

Can I have multiple loaded shawzin songs at a time? Or is there only one slot?

Well that will probably take a few months of persistence for me to learn, but its only one hand so I should be ok. I never practiced enough to get good at having my hands do two different rhythms at the same time on piano.

Edited by _Tormex_

Aim To Head - Devil's Road| Aim To Head - Dying Breed | Aim To Head - Void  | Aim To Head - Dead Moon  | Aim To Head - Owl's Cry | Aim To Head - Distozone  | Aim To Head - Echidna| Aim To Head - The Fallen World | Aim To Head - Encounter | Aim To Head - Lethal | Aim To Head - Lights  | Aim To Head - Lost Halo | Aim To Head - Murdok | Aim To Head - Dark Eve

And the old Samurai Jack Rave track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0xs_xpTYo

5 minutes ago, ChemiDanel said:

Aim To Head - Devil's Road| Aim To Head - Dying Breed | Aim To Head - Void  | Aim To Head - Dead Moon  | Aim To Head - Owl's Cry | Aim To Head - Distozone  | Aim To Head - Echidna| Aim To Head - The Fallen World | Aim To Head - Encounter | Aim To Head - Lethal | Aim To Head - Lights  | Aim To Head - Lost Halo | Aim To Head - Murdok | Aim To Head - Dark Eve

And the old Samurai Jack Rave track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0xs_xpTYo

Please pick your top 3, I can't look through all those.