Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

@Buff00n I see you are taking a sabbatical. I hope you and your family are healthy. Stay safe, tenno! 💖

Thanks.  I'm still stuck out of town for probably another week or two.  A family member passed away and I have to be physically present for some legal shiz that apparently takes a freakin eternity to go anywhere.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mac65 said:

I was trying to link and copy some of the song codes at https://buff0000n.github.io/mandascore/ through Warframe chat, but it tells me they're "not valid linkable items." Any idea what I may be doing wrong, or how I should alter the format? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, when Octavia first came out you could link a song in chat, copy that Mandachord song code out of your EE.log, paste it back into the chat, and it would recreate the original chat link.  Unfortunately, that stopped working several years ago. 

The format you see in Mandascore exactly matches the Mandachord song code format used by the game.  You can still link a song in chat, go into your EE.log file, find and copy the Mandachord song code, and paste that code into the Mandascore app.  You just can't paste it into the in-game chat anymore, for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

The format you see in Mandascore exactly matches the Mandachord song code format used by the game.  You can still link a song in chat, go into your EE.log file, find and copy the Mandachord song code, and paste that code into the Mandascore app.  You just can't paste it into the in-game chat anymore, for whatever reason.

Thanks. So in short, there's no way to copy your songs into one's mandachord? Bummer. Thanks for your diligence, anyway.

Edited by Mac65

1 hour ago, Mac65 said:

Thanks. So in short, there's no way to copy your songs into one's mandachord? Bummer. Thanks for your diligence, anyway.

Well, none besides manually.  I built Mandascore mainly to make that process easier.

• Like 1

On 2021-08-16 at 4:54 PM, FightingFaIcon said:

It's unbelievable that you do a job like this. I appreciate you. Maybe you can do my request. Thank you very much in advance.

It would be great if it was between 0:47 and 0:55 seconds.

Sorry, all that kind of stuff boils down to the same two notes that won't work on a Mandachord.