Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4657 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

I don't know if any of these songs are possible, but I'mma try anyway--listened to your other work too, fell in love, and now I wanna try requesting a couple.

Either this one (between 0:51 and 1:13, maybe? dunno how much can be fit)
https://youtu.be/5I-2spVXmHs?t=51 (Foreground Eclipse - Flames Within These Black Feathers)

Or this one (between 1:33 and 1:53, or any part of it really)
https://youtu.be/5wSQCU3aSyc?t=93 (Foreground Eclipse - You May Not Want To Hear This But)

Cheers~!

Edited by (NSW)Tamayori

I don't know, if what I am asking for, is even possible to be done, but there is a song i very like and its pretty old.
I can't even find note sheets for it really and I'd love it to be on my mandachord on Warframe. It is from a game called "Psi-ops the mindgate conspiracy",

With my mind - Cold  ( https://youtu.be/_Jc9HxVbTLA )

I'd like it to be from "I will take your thoughts away" (41 seconds in the video)

Thank you very much! Really

tiasu

1. Spotify: Rise of the Crusaders  - Chorus (0:35 to 0:58)
  2. Spotify: Bolt - Chorus (0:13 to 0:26)
  3. Spotify: Raw - Chorus (1:06 to 1:22)

Your Ground Rules:

• Everybody gets one.  Rounds are on Fridays
    • If I've done a request for you then please wait two weeks before requesting another.
    • If I'm backlogged then I may not get to yours for a few rounds.
    • If you have a list then I'm only going to go through the top 3, so please try to narrow it down.
      • Understood, I don't mind waiting to see what you can do with these 3 songs.
  • If you have a video link then please just embed the link itself and not the video.
    • No "extended" music links, please, just the original one time through is much easier to work with.
      • Done.
  • If you have a particular section of the song in mind then make sure you mention it.
    • Chorus, approximate times listed above.
  • Please don't PM me with requests.  Just leave it on the thread and I'll get to it when I can. 
    • Understood, although I kinda did on Discord to check what's happening.
  • "Can you do anything from ______?"  You're going to have to narrow it down to specific songs for me.  I don't have omniscient knowledge of all music, yet.
    • Understood. It's hard to choose, but the list is my top 3.
  • I don't take Shawzin requests here; because of the effort involved I can't guarantee a response one way or another.  Basically, leave it in a YouTube comment and if a bunch of people request/upvote something I'll see it.
    • Understood. Although may I suggest a separate forum thread like this one, but for Shawzin requests? 🤔

10 hours ago, Seraria3 said:

Understood. Although may I suggest a separate forum thread like this one, but for Shawzin requests?

I should update that blurb.  I don't really take Shawzin request anymore.  Not enough time and something had to give.

I would like to request a song by Lindsey Stirling. From the Artemis albums. Song til the light goes out. From 0:53 to 1:23 I’ll be happy with this section  or any other of the song that you might like to do yourself  1:53-2:45 if you want a harder section  thank you for the hard work!

If you need a different one. Let me know. 

Edited by (PSN)Obsidia_Vayne