Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2022-11-06 at 8:45 PM, (XBOX)Nursekat815 said:

can you do Sound of the Saints by Chaotic Resemblance, Either starting around the 8 second mark or around the 30 second mark (chorus) are both parts of the song I like alot. Unless there is a part that you think would be better. Thank you for doing this for people. I tried to figure out how to do this and nope, not my thing. You Rock!! 

Well, it's gonna sound goofy because it's in 6/8 time, otherwise it fits pretty well

Sound of the Saints (Chaotic Resemblance): Mandachord (Original)

Hello good night. Sorry to bother you, but there is a song that I would love to have in my mandicordio is "The Feels", by the group TWICE. To be honest I found one on Youtube but it doesn't show section 3 or the beginning of section 4 and to be honest I'm not a very knowledgeable person in music.

The song I found is this: The Feels - TWICE (Octavia Mandicord)

This is the original song: The Feels - TWICE (Original Music Video)

Thanks in advance for the attention given. And you do a great job I got lost in the list of your songs.

On 2022-11-10 at 1:29 AM, (XBOX)Voidw4rd said:

Hello good night. Sorry to bother you, but there is a song that I would love to have in my mandicordio is "The Feels", by the group TWICE. To be honest I found one on Youtube but it doesn't show section 3 or the beginning of section 4 and to be honest I'm not a very knowledgeable person in music.

The song I found is this: The Feels - TWICE (Octavia Mandicord)

This is the original song: The Feels - TWICE (Original Music Video)

Thanks in advance for the attention given. And you do a great job I got lost in the list of your songs.

They did their best but it doesn't really fit.  I can maybe do better on measure 1, but the rest is problematic.  Measure 4 can't be anything other than a wreck.

On 2022-11-11 at 5:54 AM, Walvens said:

Hello! I am here to make two requests (sorry), one for my friend and one for myself.

My friend would like The Final Flash of Existence  (0:40 to 0:48 if possible)

I would like The Town Inside Me (0:51 to 0:59 if possible)

I can't do either of those sections, but I can do the part of this song where they say the name of the song

The Town Inside Me / Bridget Theme (Guilty Gear Strive): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n
Oops quoted the wrong thing