Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The content servers are temporarily unavailable (again)

Tacritan

Hello

I'm experiencing this issue once again, but this time it seems like its only on my side (?). Ive been sitting in my dojo, but i noticed that i cannot invite people to trade ( wall of errors and text popped up everytime i sent invites). So i decided to join someone elses dojo. Turned out i couldnt join any sessions. After restarting the game launcher suddenly stopped working.\

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

It occurs on both steam and non steam versions of the game. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

My clan mates can play just fine.

I'd also like to add that i tried restarting my router and my PC, so far nothing helps.

Edited by Tacritan

i also have this problem today and i managed to fix it by installing vpn (hostspot shield) and conecting to the us. then i went to the warframe launcher and clicked on the settings thing on the top right of the screen, then i went over to download cache and clicked on verify, then i waited for it to verify all the cache and then i was able to play again. i hope this may help in solving this issue. and aslo sorry for my bad english

(i am playing from tanzania using the asia server)

On 18/04/2017 at 7:17 AM, Hollow171 said:

yup

On 16/04/2017 at 0:52 PM, FarzanTheGod01 said:

Yesterday it worked fine for me. No issues whatsoever but today when I woke up I tried to sign in for an alert that I got on my phone but I got the same error.

DE needs to fix this problem...

On 16/04/2017 at 8:48 AM, kikkomanxp said:

Unfortunately, admins does not give SHlT!
Try to login after 10PM..
I can't login after 8am or 9am..

On 15/04/2017 at 11:21 AM, shootokill57 said:

same here keep retrying but nothing happened

On 15/04/2017 at 11:17 AM, TheGh0st69 said:

Is there any fix so far T.T

On 15/04/2017 at 10:27 AM, TheGh0st69 said:

My warfare is doing this aswell nod on pc. Steam version.

On 15/04/2017 at 6:53 AM, redhawk_101 said:

On 15/04/2017 at 4:06 AM, CynicalTrianix said:

I have this on My PC too (Steam ver.)

We need to get Admins here, I want to play Warframe again

On 15/04/2017 at 3:36 AM, Joshua_Ches said:

i have this problem too.

played just fine this morning after about 10 hours wanted to play again and see 'update failed!' 

On 15/04/2017 at 0:27 AM, killer.tilapia said:

The content server have been unreachable for me for more than 48 hours now.

Asia/Philippines
Globe ISP
on Steam

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Same problem here from UK/ Europe server. Was playing with a friend last night when the game just wouldn't update when I extracted. Turned it off, turned it back on again and now I've got the same issues with the server not updating.

Neither restarting my computer or reinstalling Warframe have worked.

• 2 months later...

edit update: network problem, is the cause of this, ip being blocked, affecting only the launcher, i notice in the weekends this happens for me, now its tuesday, the launcher works without problem, i used a vpn to bypass the "update failed" with the launcher(note: prior to this error happening in the weekends), game works without vpn(launcher wont work without vpn when this occurs). :perrin:

Edited by EL1611
update

i am really tired every i try play diffent pc / laptops always got error , every update the launcher always failed update 

solution must delete all files at chache. windows folder but this solution makes me tired waiting update again :sadcry:

still good warthunder / defiance launcher always no have probleams

I've been trying to log into the game and every time I was trying to, it told me that the details are wrong. After a few minutes of waiting and re-starting the game, it shows me this error regarding the update failure. I've tried every thing, from re-installing the game, to even disabling 64-bit mode and/or deleting cache or to verify/optimize it. I guess it doesn't matter if it's either non-steam or steam version but I'm truly out of options... I haven't played at all due to this problem for the last 24 hours. Despite being a technical issue, it really scares me off a bit. I've heard this isn't the first time people are encountering this problem, but still, I don't want this problem to persist furthermore.

Please, help us out!

Edited by DavidKatana
Updating the post's content

Same issue, it occurs randomly, but if it does, i wont be able to play for 3 days straight, then let me play for 1 week then error will appear again. 2 Months ago i though it was my internet being bad, changed from PLDT DsL to PLDT Fibre, after 1 week issue showed again! now im having the issue everytime i run the game. Troubleshooting would be turning off router 30 seconds and turn it back again then test if launcher updates. if failed_no_internet error again, restart router again. Rinse and repeat until it works, but its very tiring to do. Specially if your unsure if it will work with your next restart.

6 hours ago, cburger7000 said:

Same issue, it occurs randomly, but if it does, i wont be able to play for 3 days straight, then let me play for 1 week then error will appear again. 2 Months ago i though it was my internet being bad, changed from PLDT DsL to PLDT Fibre, after 1 week issue showed again! now im having the issue everytime i run the game. Troubleshooting would be turning off router 30 seconds and turn it back again then test if launcher updates. if failed_no_internet error again, restart router again. Rinse and repeat until it works, but its very tiring to do. Specially if your unsure if it will work with your next restart.

So based on what you're saying, the patcher is "randomly choosing" on who and when this error occurs? It's the first time it's happening to me. I have played Warframe for quite alot of time and never encountered this error before.

Thing is, I'm doubtfull about the fact that this error might occur from my internet connection because I'm running fiberlink.

Plus, if it has to do with the firewall, I doubt that aswell. I granted the game full permission on anything. I'm truly confused. I just hope that this thing can be solved as soon as possible. I've serached for many solutions and most of them were based on optimizing/verifying the download cache, still the same thing so as an ultimate option I decided to re-install windows, clean, with no other stuff in, and directly installing the game: still the same problem.

I'm literally crying for help, please, help us out someone! I don't want to stop playing this awesome game.

Edited by DavidKatana
Grammar correction

2 minutes ago, DavidKatana said:

So based on what you're saying, the patcher is "randomly choosing" on who and when this error occurs? It's the first time it's happening to me. I have played Warframe for quite alot of time and never encountered this error before.

Thing is, I'm doubtfull about the fact that this error might occur from my internet connection because I'm running fiberlink.

Plus, if it has to do with the firewall, I doubt that aswell. I granted the game full permission on anything. I'm truly confused. I just hope that this thing can be solved as soon as possible. I've serached for many solutions and most of them were based on optimizing/verifying the download cache, still the same thing so as an ultimate option I decided to re-install windows, clean, with no other stuff in, and directly installing the game: still the same problem.

I'm literally crying for help, please, help us out someone! I don't want to stop playing this awesome game.

I was actually able to make it work. i did reset router 5x. each having unlugging > 2 minutes waiting time while powered off > replug > try to see if my game loads/updates. I'm guessing it has something to do with the IP as i am not in static. I never touched the interface of the router or modified anything on it so i'm sure it doesnt have anything to do with firewalls. Yesterday i did the same rinse and repeat thing 3x and was able to make it work. The day before yesterday was also 3x. I hope tomorrow it doesnt happen again but i doubt it.

1 hour ago, cburger7000 said:

I was actually able to make it work. i did reset router 5x. each having unlugging > 2 minutes waiting time while powered off > replug > try to see if my game loads/updates. I'm guessing it has something to do with the IP as i am not in static. I never touched the interface of the router or modified anything on it so i'm sure it doesnt have anything to do with firewalls. Yesterday i did the same rinse and repeat thing 3x and was able to make it work. The day before yesterday was also 3x. I hope tomorrow it doesnt happen again but i doubt it.

Though I doubt it has something to do with my connection, in my opinnion, on my case. How comes that all this time everything ran smoothly and all of a sudden this error occurs? Sadly I can't do nothing about it. I'm not connected to any wireless router, just plain fiberlink cable. I don't think that this problem varies from one player to another, it must be a one plain single problem since all of us are getting the same error. All I can do is sit and wait and hope that some sort of a hotfix or something will fix this out. It still naggs me cause I just bought Octavia bundle yesterday and 10 minutes later this error pops out. :heartbroken:

Edited by DavidKatana
Insert content