Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Inventory & Mastery Tracker

(XBOX)CW Chippi

Question

Fellow Tenno, I believe many of us approach our careers as Tenno in a number of ways.  Soon or later we understand that the world is just so massive that keeping track of it all is quite a daunting task.

This is my tool, I've finally built the courage to share back to the community.  

• Shared at Microsoft One Drive Better choice OPEN with Excel!
  • Shared at Google Drive Download a copy for yourself, all the cool stuff doesn't work in Google sheets

• Please note the Excel workbook is macro enabled. It contains both VBA code and hyperlinks to Warframe wiki pages or to other source information.

:satisfied: Enjoy and please let me know what you think or how it works for you!

Edited by (XB1)CW Chippi
updated links

I use my list for all these things so I'm adding key words for better searching:

• Prime set tracker great for trade management Screenshoty4mnD3okvgTMzVV_Muo1kE9eAz9xkxpbuAWet1ue

• Relic Tracker
  • syndicate info tracker
  • component list
  • weapon part list
  • warframe tracker 
  • inventory tracker
  • mastery tracker
Edited by (XB1)CW Chippi
Updated screenshots

Updated the Prime Tracker page

1. Change the label on the filter selection to clarify - changed from "Completed Sets" to "Show Completed Sets ONLY"  
  2. The Show Completed Sets ONLY drop down now includes "almost" so you can see incomplete sets that are at least 75% complete
    I use this to quickly look for what parts I show focus on to make whole sets.

I think you've got the basis for a very powerful tool here, but as of right now, the layout and functionality is pretty confusing.

If you will allow me to make some suggestions:

• Try to make the feel consistent across sheets and within sheets.  This includes color schemes, column widths, font sizes, having column entries be either left justified OR centered but not both, etc.
  • For sheets where filtering is used, try and make the layout so that the filter buttons don't overlap with the contents of the cells.
  • Hide sheets that are there specifically to hold data for use in lookup tables (e.g. DucatTable).
  • Try and minimize left/right scrolling on monitors of a certain size. (Pretty much achieved this with the exception of the "Weapon Tracker" sheet.)
  • For user-entered data, if you are expecting specific things (such as "Sold", "Arsenal", etc. for the "Weapon Tracker" sheet), make the list a dropdown the user can choose from.
  • Documentation and instructions.  This is critical to any complex project.

rux616, Thanks for your input! I absolutely encourage suggestions!  

UPDATES:

made a number of adjustments based off rux616 comments.  more to follow i.e. detailed instruction sheet. The instruction comments in the top row keep getting pushed behind the cells

UPDATE:

• Added detailed instructions
  • Added buttons to jump to and from instruction sheet back to the working sheet
  • Added buttons to shift focus (on the overly wide weapons tracker sheet) to the right for the Archwing section and back the the Warframe sections
  • Added a button to refresh the Prime set status table

Thanks again @rux616

Edited by (XB1)CW Chippi
added thanks

Nice tool. Mine is a lot simpler as mainly concentrate on warframe, sentinels, kubrows, archwings and weapons as a whole, meaning just level and how much MR points I will get. Builds, resources and drops I dont bother with much as concentrate on one part at the time. 

I am purely for rushing through MR and have my own mysql DB for tracking my progress. I have to manually enter a few values and rest is calculated based on queries. I set daily and weekly objectives to optimize my progress.

For example : A typical weekend day's goal : Get parts for 2-3 warframes from bosses. Level up 2 warframes to max and level up 5-8 weapons, do the sortie, only do relic capture missions mostly in the void for argon. Log off. 

My timeline

Checked steam top 10 players online games as I was getting a bit burnt out of dota and tf2. Found warframe at Rank 9

Installed March 5th 2017. 

Current MR18. Took to 2 months to achieve that. 

Current progress is a getting a bit slower as the weapons are getting harder to get and I have to look for specific weapons. So the database is coming more in handy now. I am pretty sure that if I start from scratch now I can do it much faster. 

Also I didn't spend time farming for prime parts as rushing through the relic mission I got sets which I sold to buy other prime sets. For example I got extra nekros, vauban and valkyr prime sets from relic runs which I sold to buy sets like volt, trinity, saryn prime and soma prime. 

Edited by Kusungphak

UPDATE:

• Added more instructions
  • Did some visual cleanup
  • Cleaned up some Code that helps navigate the workbook

Still need to streamline the formula that runs the Sets table. Those are the ones slowing it down.

Have to choose

1. Change the formula option to require users to manual update formulas
    • Pro - This would speed up filtering the Prime table greatly
    • Con - Users might think something is broken or think they are missing item,  If they forget to update
  2. Leave it - 

UPDATED

• Added Cyron
  • Added Vulkar Wraith 
  • Added Vaykor Sydon
  • Added buttons to jump back to instruction sheet
  • added macro to clear all user data

:thumbup:Cleaned up VBA/macro code to speed up the filter buttons.
:thumbdown:Add new reward button still runs slow and line colors are not right after inserting

UPDATED:

• vaulted Carrier, and Vectis Prime entries
  • vaulted relics for Carrier and Vectis and the couple that DE "vaulted by accident" :shocked:
  • added relics DE added to the tables after accidental removal 
  • update syndicate tab to reflect the loss of Ash and Vectis Prime offerings
Edited by (XB1)CW Chippi
more updates noted

UPDATES:

• Syndicate Info sheet
    • updated with new augment mods
    • Added Titania
  • Frames - Helms - Companions sheet
    • updated vaulted items
    • Added missing (new) Warframes
    • Added drop down boxes to force data integrity 
  • Relic Tracker sheet
    • cleaned format
    • added instructions for use
  • Prime Reward Table sheet
    • Clarified text on button that adds new lines to enter a new relic
    • cleaned up formatting

UPDATES:

• NOW:
    • when you mark reward started, ALL the parts for that reward auto-highlights yellow
    • when you mark part acquired, ALL the like parts auto-highlight light green
    • when you mark reward built, ALL of that reward is auto-highlight dark green
  • Fixed a problem, where after adding new relic/reward, the reward was not getting added to the sets for sale table.
  • fixed up some of the colors
  • updated instruction sheet

@(Xbox One)Clarkkent434 Thanks for the great question!:fist:

I mostly expected folks would keep their original workbook and just add in the new stuff on their own.  Although that was before DE started making changes to things like the ducat tables.

A temporary answer:

• Open both workbooks and sheets 
  • sort both sheet in the same order
  • starting from the top, select and copy from old sheet
  • paste to new sheet skipping over the additional weapons or frames listed on the update post 

If you know excel well and didn't need these instruction, sorry no offense meant.
If you don't know Excel at all and these instruction made no sense sorry but STAY TUNED ... I will work on setting up some code that could import from the old book(s) to a new workbooks.

UPDATED:

• Added, import instructions (they are still very brief)
  • Added error traps to stop the update if required (old) sheets are not present
  • Added a button to remove the import button and instructions, for those who are starting new

NOW:
  • imports your invasion weapons too!
  • copies your weapons slots to new sheet