Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mios missing its unique cord textures

Casardis

Mios is currently using Lacera's shiny cord instead of its own

Mios used to have a more organic cord, like a tendon, which fits with its infested design. However, right now it's sharing the same cord as Lacera, most likely a bug. that happened around the same time as the first one (animations mixed up, weapon art mixed up...). You can see the difference by looking at how it's colored, because the original Mios cord had multiple color channels along it instead of a single solid color like the Lacera.

Lacera cord on Mios
335b717902.jpg

You can get an idea of how it looks like before from this video here, right at the beginning. Notice how the cord has less segmented nodes, and has both red and green lines, reflecting Mogamu's color scheme of red and green on the weapon. 

Edited by Casardis

yes please I would love to have this back

lets also mention the fact that mios is using the wrong cord textures since the release of lacera

before lacera it used a tendon looking texture on its whip, after lacera it uses lacera's chain

Edited by Melos-mevim

4 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I recall Megan addressing this. I'm surprised it still hasn't been fixed.

Megan adressed an old topic which had this bug in it, but the fix was only for the other thing I mentioned (the whip was pitch black and sometimes went missing in-game, which did affect its range so it wasn't just visual).

However, they never looked at this issue for some reason.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Casardis said:

All bugs still present, despite the new update focusing on a blade-and-whip weapon.

Really? (don't have a correct enough internet to check myself...) and it is then crawling around for more than... 4 months by now... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...