Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Mithras Alliance ※ Experienced Professionals ※ Loyal-Honorable ※ Global Community ※ Active ※ Raids ※ Events ※ Superior Economy

(PSN)hardhouz

The right choice to have your clan within in our community.  A alliance that has Quality, Not Quantity, No Drama & No Politics, ran by members who have been around, Very experienced, with integrity. looking for Veracity? For the Tip-Top" choice you come to the right place.

Quality guaranteed with 25 clans, we do not have the interest to expand our operation more than 25 clans because we want quality only. in which our interview process see's whether your're fit or not? We do not send random invites to clans or without a PSN conversation. Our Polices prevent any type of drama or headaches that may enter. With regard to performance, we had over 20 clans in the last event achieve gold trophies, and over 3 Leaderboards within 25 clans. So you ask yourself which alliance should i choose, quality or quantity? you have the option to join many alliances in which most of them proclaim to be the best around, don't believe the hype of misleading advertisement. 2nd option join well renown alliance with a solid logo that represent our community with Honor. Top quality members that been around since p.c. We offer 2 tournaments a month with over 1k plat for each tournament per month since day 1. Raids 2 daily with 2 raid instructors, that is difficult to find & slim to none. Want Real leadership with Real people?  a original community. Best suited decision for your clan - Mithras Alliance - I can provide a detail presentation and overlook of community.

Contact Executive Alliance Leader hardhouz PS4 PSN PM       

Edited by (PS4)hardhouz

I have been in this alliance for about a month now and I have to say that I am very pleased with the leadership and organization of the alliance. It is very much like being part of a family and they have made me and my clan feel very welcome. My clan was almost empty when I first joined and they have helped me find great people and now I'm growing and looking at raising to the next tier. They have daily raids and will even help train inexperienced members. I highly recommend this alliance to anyone.

I will say this is by far one of the best alliances I have joined. The leader went through and took his time to explain how his alliance worked, his goals for it and what he wants from us. The alliance is a nice and fair group of people who treat each other more like family and friends than strictly professional aquatintances. And with the daily raids, fun events, warlords who can help you recruit new members, people who are very knowledgable and willing to help you if you ask, and even schools for new raiders. If you want a great quality alliance definitely join Mithtas Alliance.

MIthras alliance is completely original. Hardhouz has his own unique thoughts when creating this alliance. Every rule in the alliance was voted on by all warlords. This is a democracy not a dictatorship.Every alliance may have its issues from time to time. We have a  magristrate council to handle all alliance issues. Everything will be handled fairly  and in a timely manner. We will get all the facts from all parties involved before we make any judgments or rulings. We make sure all the facts are confirmed and the politics stay out. PM hardhouz to request to join Mithras alliance. 

Hardhouz is a strong leader of the Mithras alliance.

Define strong: Able to communicate effectively and with valid, logic points.💯✔

The alliance in general - Absolutely pleased. Active members and willingness to help one another definitely shows Hardhouz's ability to pull together many under one "roof".

What I've gathered so far.

Those who are more than happy and willing to help with raids, progress and reliability are what make up this alliance.

Hardhouz goes out of his way to talk and help others. Not only that, but his dedication to others, his clan and alliance is truly amiable and is that to be regarded. It says a lot about his character.🖒

I'm happy I joined and you will be too.

It's more than alliance, it's a brotherhood. 👊

Mithras alliance is a quality alliance not a huge 60+ clan alliance. We take the time to talk to all warlords periodically on psn.  We ensure that we only get quality clans. We ensure that there is no toxicity in this alliance. Mithras alliance is one big family not just made of random clans. PM Hardhouz to join.

Mithras alliance is the best  choice out there for your clan to join.There are 2 tournaments offered a month, daily raids, friendly enviroment, small 25 clan alliance instead of a huge alliance to ensure quality members and we have very knowledgeable and helpful members. Psn hardouz, richm17 or me to join mithras alliance today.

Edited by (PS4)BrandonDeasy

I'm the warlord of Divine Zenith. We recently joined but immediately afterwards were offered help and extra bodies for raids, since day 1. Friendly community and people. Expect great things from our alliance leader he's well organized and plans accordingly. Personally I'm very glad my clan decided to joined.