Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Mithras Alliance ※ Experienced Professionals ※ Loyal-Honorable ※ Global Community ※ Active ※ Raids ※ Events ※ Superior Economy

(PSN)hardhouz

*Warning* If you join do NOT try to be a voice for change. These guys and their leadership took a very "my way or the highway" approach when the idea of running raids at different time frames was brought up. If you're fine with the alliance as is then this is an OK place for you with raids and frequent contests. However the management of the alliance is more firm then fair in their treatment in clans. The incident in question got my clan removed for advocating change where several other warlords agreed. Again, do not join if you're an idealist or a hands-on person like myself.. Other then that I do appreciate the alliance for my chance to be part of it and they did give me a shot as a new clan to make their 80% activity criteria. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)ZechFate said:

*Warning* If you join do NOT try to be a voice for change. These guys and their leadership took a very "my way or the highway" approach when the idea of running raids at different time frames was brought up. If you're fine with the alliance as is then this is an OK place for you with raids and frequent contests. However the management of the alliance is more firm then fair in their treatment in clans. The incident in question got my clan removed for advocating change where several other warlords agreed. Again, do not join if you're an idealist or a hands-on person like myself.. Other then that I do appreciate the alliance for my chance to be part of it and they did give me a shot as a new clan to make their 80% activity criteria. 

you now rules no drama no disrespect