Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Session Unavailable"

Dragonofdarkness13

For the passed 3 days I've been getting "Session Unavailable" after joining a squad and loading in for like a split second ... I'm then booted to the Orbiter with one or all of the randoms in my squad and unable to post the mission until I leave squad ... But after that when I run the mission it will not put me in a squad and it'll tell me that squad members are joining, they never load in, then it says they leave. 

I ended up getting lucky at the end in joining a squad properly , But this Video is an example of EVERY attempt at joining a public mission for the last 3 days

Edited by Dragonofdarkness13
added Video Example

• 2 weeks later...

My fiance and I are having the same issue. We have tried inviting each other from ship, from profile, from different missions, and from dojo. The game just will not let the two of us play together. This is frustrating.

I have been having the same thing for a week! I have DX 10 & 11 turned off, I checked all firewall parameters and it is even set for 4050-455 UDP ports. This is really making me frustrated because I love this game so much and I wasn't wanting to stop playing it, but this is doing just that. IDK what to do and IDK where to to go for help. 

• 4 weeks later...

Kinda interested in knowing what's going on too. I've just recently started playing this game again but for the past two days I've only been able to play solo since I can't start a public game. Is there a way solve this or is it out of my hands and I'll just have to wait it out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the answer I got:

Thank you for reporting this bug! The dev team is already aware of this issue and we will have it fixed as soon as possible. If it's not fixed after the next hotfix, please reopen the ticket.

To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/3-update-build-notes/

My apologies for the inconvenience it has caused, and thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

Edited by GrifterWildstorm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same problems here.  Trying to farm with a friend and sometime we have no problems other times it just will not let us connect.  We've just spent the last two hours farming relics and one run he didnt make it into the match.  I back out to get him and now we keep geting "Host Unreachable".  Funny we can go hang out in the dojo together and the relays, just cant join up in a squad.  It's infuriating.

It's happening to me too, I was getting help from a freind, and warframe would not let us play it would usually send me back to my ship and him to the mission, if i hosted it would happen to them. My friend isn't the problem, i tried to look for a random squad on a mission and it would send me to my ship and them to a mission. Before it would mess up, a black screen would appear for a few seconds and then go to the loading screen and send me back to my ship saying session unavailable. I hope someone can fix this, if so tell me please