Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested enemies stopped attacking cryopod after a lag

Asgaroth22

I was in a squad as Chroma with another Chroma, Nova and some other frame on Akkad infestation defense mission. As we finished wave 12, there was a massive lag spike for a few moments (everyone on squad had it), and then all infested enemies stopped coming to the objective, and stayed in their spawn rooms. We managed to finish the mission by seeking them out in their rooms, but the problem was present through waves 13-15. 

Update: Happened again today on the same map (akkad infestation defense). I was a chroma with 2 novas and an ivara, one of the novas left after wave 5, everything went as normal until wave ten. After wave 10 the enemies stopped leaving their spawn rooms. There weren't any lags or host migrations present this time. I was not the host in any of the two reported missions (i joined as the last squad member). The enemies did attack us when we came closer, but they did not attack the cryopod.

Edited by Asgaroth22

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me as well just now. My squad consisted of Oberon(Me), a Chroma, and Titania. At a first glance, i thought it was one of titania's abilities nullifying the aggro of the cryopod. I have a screenshot of the chat from our game since there wasn't much else to show.

edtZ6J8.png