Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can't log on to warframe

aw12162

the updater tries to start an update but then immediately give the error "content servers temporarily unavailable | the update will be restarted shortly".

i have been getting this for two days now, yesterday i password locked myself out then forgot password made a new password and tried it about 6 times, each time the game wouldnt accept my password, but the website does.

I was in discord with some friends (that should be) using the same server, and they all got in fine so i assume that this is not a server issue.

I'm getting tired of this S#&$. This problem started last week to me. The game automatically screw up itself  for every 10:00 am everyday here in Philippines. I did every tip/guide that DE gave us, none of those S#&$ worked. The game is only playable for like 4 hours, starting to 6:00 am to 10:00 am. I've spent a lot of money to this game and this is how it pays back -_-

I can not log into the game either. I sent a support ticket but since they dont work on weekends im kind of stuck. It started on the 14th of april.

-Site login works... obviously

-try to log into game and get the message - Login failed. Please check your info ??? what the hell is that

i got the same issue as you Lady_Melody then i just straight up couldn't open the game as though servers are down

that sucks that noone works weekends there so i guess i can't play with my friends for a few days :\

Still the same for me. They insist it is an ISP issue yet the game worked perfectly fine just a week ago, no settings changed, been playing for years and then suddenly this. I mean my PS4 account works, on the same connection so it cant be an ISP issue.

Edited by Lady_Melody