Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get rid of conclave, give us operator laser tag?!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

IMO Put all conclave mods in PvE. And Let's play laser tag. But not your conventional laser tag...more like they do in the "Tron" movie with the discs, except instead of discs we could use blue energy orbs?! And it could be a simulation so we could bullet jump and fly around like our frames do.

Sounds funn to me, IMO. Who else thinks so?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

But wouldn't u rather have all those delicious conclave mods for PvE?

They could still be used on pve with no need of removing pvp. Take spring-loaded broadhead (daikyu augment) as an example.

I like conclave too, and I think that sonce this is a pvp mode suggestion it should be taken into conclave feedback subforum instead

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

But wouldn't u rather have all those delicious conclave mods for PvE?

there are great mods there that in pve will kick &#!, a little too much, like the one that convert ur damage in other tipes of dmg or the cutted animation stances, but they're tought for pvp only, not pve.

They're awesome but now we reached some sort of balance (arguable) in players power( not warframe powers but weapons choice X Efficiency) If u give the cutted stances with the possibility to convert dmg you will have melee dominate the battlefield.

But i agree we can bring the mods for specific weapons from conclave to pve, like the one for miter, or even the one for burston, they're sweet and will help the lower-mid tier weapons greatly because they're designed for fast combat.

IMO

Edited by Sirfol

9 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

They could still be used on pve with no need of removing pvp. Take spring-loaded broadhead (daikyu augment) as an example.

I like conclave too, and I think that sonce this is a pvp mode suggestion it should be taken into conclave feedback subforum instead

7 minutes ago, Sirfol said:

there are great mods there that in pve will kick &#!, a little too much, like the one that convert ur damage in other tipes of dmg or the cutted animation stances, but they're tought for pvp only, not pve.

They're awesome but now we reached some sort of balance (arguable) in players power( not warframe powers but weapons choice X Efficiency) If u give the cutted stances with the possibility to convert dmg you will have melee dominate the battlefield.

But i agree we can bring the mods for specific weapons from conclave to pve, like the one for miter, or even the one for burston, they're sweet and will help the lower-mid tier weapons greatly because they're designed for fast combat.

IMO

All good points 

6 minutes ago, Sirfol said:

Actually, the Stances should also be usable in PvE, the stances would be on par or be generally inferior to PvE stances due to lack of damage multipliers. The only case of a PvP stance being better is with Machete stance, which mostly due to Sundering Weave being sh*t, also there's a new kickarse Machete stance in the works so Rending Wind may as well be the middlepoint.

1 hour ago, Phasedragon said:

Sounds like a neat idea for a variant mode, but I'm confused why you'd want to completely get rid of conclave and make it operators only when you still want bulletjumping and all that.

I think he's just infatuated with Tron and is really jealous that the Conclave has Tron-esque weapon skins.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Yeah, pretty much this ^

Then git gud & play conclave, son. Conclave pvp is the epitome of greatest tenno. Your idea to rid of it is an insult to great conclavers. Even worse, you wanna rid of it out of your jealousy for the skins?!

On 4/15/2017 at 3:48 PM, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

IMO Put all conclave mods in PvE. And Let's play laser tag. But not your conventional laser tag...more like they do in the "Tron" movie with the discs, except instead of discs we could use blue energy orbs?! And it could be a simulation so we could bullet jump and fly around like our frames do.

Sounds funn to me, IMO. Who else thinks so?

Really?! 

This is Warframe not some free indie game that nobody cares about. 

The PvP of warframe is unique and I'd prefer it not completely ruined.