Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small founders clan looking to recruit members

SilverArmanis

Hey Guys, Thanks for clicking.

So Ive been a long time on and off player since closed beta as an origional founder of Warframe, as has my clanmate.

We formed a clan back when they were first launched because "why not? It'll come in handy!" and years down the line we find ourselves with almost everything reseached and the halls often a bit quiet. 

We dont want to aim to become a large force in the universe, nor flood the halls with vast numbers of players, however we do want to try and gather some likeminded lone wolves looking to squad up with a familiar team and go void diving and prime hunting.

What I want to find is a small handfull of semi regular players who want to utilise the best co op this game has to offer. Doesnt matter if youre an old player who knows every trick or a newbie looking to find tutalidge along your path. So long as youre a team player and always up for a game with friends, drop me a message here or in game. 

NOTE: Use of Discord for VOIP will be preferential when gaming!

Peace out and thanks for reading.

I'm a new player looking for all the "tutalidge" you have to offer i have a basis knowledge but i need help figuring out alot of stuff. Mainly i am looking for some people to play with i have a group of friends that i play with now but i play alot more than them and need people to play with when i cannot play with my friends my ign is MrMedic1234.

I am also a founder from back in the day - just getting back into the game this month.

Usually I play in the evenings and a bit more on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I am looking for a fairly causal clan with an active discord - would you consider letting me join?

IGN - EarnAMuse